Rumor in Livingston

oldchsman

When do they expect to make an announcement?

We would possible have known this Tuesday because they was suppose to interviewed Thursday (3/13/08). Since some people called the board and everything they extended another week. So, it should be at least another two weeks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would possible have known this Tuesday because they was suppose to interviewed Thursday (3/13/08). Since some people called the board and everything they extended another week. So, it should be at least another two weeks.

so who is going to be the new coach?

The senior class that is coming up has had four different head coaches in the past including this year... There is only one coach on that staff that has been there with them kids... And its Lamb i hear he is a great modvator and i hear the kids love him... He put in for the job last season when Swallows got it..I dont see why they dont give him a chance i think he can bring alot to the table and have a lot of disclipline toward the team..

The senior class that is coming up has had four different head coaches in the past including this year... There is only one coach on that staff that has been there with them kids... And its Lamb i hear he is a great modvator and i hear the kids love him... He put in for the job last season when Swallows got it..I dont see why they dont give him a chance i think he can bring alot to the table and have a lot of disclipline toward the team..

i have known Lamb for 5yrs now and he has always been a great influence for the children and the children love him, i think they need to give him the chance to see what he can do with the team, he is the only coach that has stuck with the children year after year, he is a well respected man by parents and the kids, my son graduated last year but still calls on Coach Lamb for advice, not many teachers or coaches are there for the kids throughout life like Lamb is.

I heard they should know by tomorrow who gets it(Thursday 3-27)

i have known Lamb for 5yrs now and he has always been a great influence for the children and the children love him, i think they need to give him the chance to see what he can do with the team, he is the only coach that has stuck with the children year after year, he is a well respected man by parents and the kids, my son graduated last year but still calls on Coach Lamb for advice, not many teachers or coaches are there for the kids throughout life like Lamb is.

I heard they should know by tomorrow who gets it(Thursday 3-27)

I most certainly agree with you 100%, Lamb has been there longer than any of the other coaches up for the job and he deserves it he has waited for his turn and give him his chance the boys love him and respect him. It shouldn't even be thought about Lamb is the best coach for the job.

They should probably hire from within the staff or at least someone in the county. I have heard that Livingston is a strange but good place to live but COUNTY POLITICS in Overton County (like so many places) makes it a challenge to Coach any sport. Good luck to whomever gets the position, you'll need it. Its either feast or famine at LHS.

I most certainly agree with you 100%, Lamb has been there longer than any of the other coaches up for the job and he deserves it he has waited for his turn and give him his chance the boys love him and respect him. It shouldn't even be thought about Lamb is the best coach for the job.

Speaking of waiting your turn, this is the 4th time applied for Shane Qualls. When is it his turn? All coaching decisions should be made on whether or not the boys love the candidate. What a load of crap. Nice decision Overton Co.(Supt. in particular) I feel more 1-9 seasons ahead. Lamb is an extremely committed coach. He has quit twice in the last 2 years, but obviously that doesn't matter. Sorry Shane you have been screwed again. Next time I'd tell them to stick it. And believe me the NEXT TIME will be sooner than later. The Director will be gone by then so he don't care anyway. Not that he cares now. Obvious by his choice for coach.

Speaking of waiting your turn, this is the 4th time applied for Shane Qualls. When is it his turn? All coaching decisions should be made on whether or not the boys love the candidate. What a load of crap. Nice decision Overton Co.(Supt. in particular) I feel more 1-9 seasons ahead. Lamb is an extremely committed coach. He has quit twice in the last 2 years, but obviously that doesn't matter. Sorry Shane you have been screwed again. Next time I'd tell them to stick it. And believe me the NEXT TIME will be sooner than later. The Director will be gone by then so he don't care anyway. Not that he cares now. Obvious by his choice for coach.

So is it official that they have hired Lamb?????

Well u might say Qualls got screwed but i heard that the team took a petition on who they wanted and sent it to the board and im pretty sure it didnt say nothin about shane qualls on it...I mean whats he coach right now anyways Outlaws? Im not sayin that he wouldnt be a bad coach but my opinion is that u need someone in there that they players like and will respect someone like Lamb....