Bartlett vs. Wilson Central

Pantherbert

Final

Bartlett- 49

Wilson Central- 60

Congrats to WC. Well deserved win.

To my Lady Panthers, I'm so very proud of each and every one of you. You made this old alumni swell with pride seeing you take the floor tonight at the Murphy Center. It was a wonderful year and I already can't wait for the next one.

DU, It was great seeing you. I'll have my pop corn prepped and ready. Setting my alarm clock.........right.......now... Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock

Final

Bartlett- 49

Wilson Central- 60

Congrats to WC. Well deserved win.

To my Lady Panthers, I'm so very proud of each and every one of you. You made this old alumni swell with pride seeing you take the floor tonight at the Murphy Center. It was a wonderful year and I already can't wait for the next one.

DU, It was great seeing you. I'll have my pop corn prepped and ready. Setting my alarm clock.........right.......now... Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock

Hay good job Bartlett you gave good effort in reping the Metro Memphis area. I saw JJ had a good night with 29 and 10. Stats show you guys shot only 5 freethrows in the game. Tell JJ to keep her head up she got a chance to be back next year.

Was this game close the whole way. WC I thought lost their PG, how were they able to control JJ. I know she got 29. What was the Key to the game...

First of all - congrats to WC on a well deserved victory.

Jasmine Hassell finished with 32 pts, 6 rebs, 15/18 shooting for 83% - a monster in the paint.

Jasmine James finished with 29 pts, 10 rebs, 4 stls, 12/22 shooting 55% (4/8 from the 3pt NBA range - 50% - out of constant dbl teams)

Both Jasmines were subjected to dbl teams all night but both came through for their teams as expected. It was a 6pt game with 2 minutes left and Bartlett had the ball but could not convert on the offensive end and WC controlled the final 2 minutes of the game. At the end of the day the supporting cast of WC was the difference.

Briana Walker was limited to 15 total minutes of play due to foul trouble. The Bartlett fantastic freshmen Jemil Jefferson stepped up with 10 points on 4/9 shooting and played excellent defense. The WC freshmen Ieshia Hassell was another key piece for WC shooting 4/6 from the floor and providing a host of entry high/low passes into the paint to her older sister Jasmine Hassell.

I know this is bias butttttt.... It is no doubt in my mind that the two most complete AAA players in the state of Tenn is as I have stated before in other threads: Best perimeter player JJ-Jasmine James / Best post player JH-Jasmine Hassell....

Great job Bartlett on a great season. Good luck Wilson Central.

Best wishes to Jessica Christopher - speedy recovery!

Was this game close the whole way. WC I thought lost their PG, how were they able to control JJ. I know she got 29. What was the Key to the game...

It was pretty close most of the game. IMHO, the "Un-Sungs" at WC are pretty darn good as well and demonstrated it last night. They all played well as a unit, lots of good assists into Hassell. Guards defense against JJ was pretty good, but she is so talented.