Millington Central vs. Wilson Central

ctrojan70

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I was there. Hope that Millington wins.....both teams may be fatigued. Millington won on 4 consecutive days in Collierville earlier this year...

I hope Millington wins also. Coach Gat seems to be a real class act. I am a Greeneville fan and he said we had an excellent team after the game. His team is exceptionally quick and athletic and they are well coached. They seem to be very well conditioned and will have a couple more hours of rest than WC before the championship game. If Millington goes on to win the title, it will show Greeneville was a true contender by taking them to three overtimes with a number of chances to win the game.

Millington has the best starting lineup, and should win, but unless they pressure Wilson Central most of the game, they will not win. WC inside game will be too much. WC is not a good catch up team, but Millington has not shown they are committed to really pressuring a team. I will say WC 51-45.

silk....dont you have a slumber party to attend to.....I came on back to avoid the snow.

I hope Millington wins also. Coach Gat seems to be a real class act. I am a Greeneville fan and he said we had an excellent team after the game. His team is exceptionally quick and athletic and they are well coached. They seem to be very well conditioned and will have a couple more hours of rest than WC before the championship game. If Millington goes on to win the title, it will show Greeneville was a true contender by taking them to three overtimes with a number of chances to win the game.

WC wins it, experience and Jasmine Hassel

Ill agree with you silk....WC wins, the experience of the coaches and having a few players who have been in this position before will really give them a great advantage..the girls played as a team tonight and if they do that tomorrow then the gold ball is coming back to wilson central! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Central takes this one because of coaching and experience! 55-47

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think experience is out the door! Millington has already proven they can play on the big stage over the past couple of days and they are battle tested.