Are there any AAA Miss Basketball Finalist Still Playing

deacon

Has any AAA Miss Basketball Finalist made it to the AAA finals and if so whom?

Yes... the one that should win...Jasimine Hassell...although LaTesa McLaughlin is pretty impressive from Millington, they have some great players, namely Jasmine Newsome. But McLaughlin is the key to Millingtons success in my opinion.

In my opinion Hassell should win Miss Basketball as she has lead a team who only had six players all year long facing sometimes double and even triple teams yet Wilson Central as a team has made it to the finals after a lot of people had counted them out. GO WILDCATS!!!!!

I have watched the whole state tournament in person and you have made a good observation. After watching all three Miss Basketball AAA finalists Jasmine James Should have been a finalists as the other the girl from Clevland and from Greeneville did not impress me very much especially when they were playing for a State Title. How she got left off is a mystery to me.

That right let us all root for our daughters. The girl that won miss basketball didn't impress me and Jamine James also is no power house. Thank you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have watched the whole state tournament in person and you have made a good observation. After watching all three Miss Basketball AAA finalists Jasmine James Should have been a finalists as the other the girl from Clevland and from Greeneville did not impress me very much especially when they were playing for a State Title. How she got left off is a mystery to me.

That right let us all root for our daughters. The girl that won miss basketball didn't impress me and Jamine James also is no power house. Thank you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Their stats don't lie, and neither does their play.

The girl that won miss basketball didn't impress me and Jasmine James also is no power house. Thank you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The honest truth is that JJ (Jasmine James) NEVER reads this site and has not ONCE EVER mentioned Miss Basketball or ANY other award. As a matter of fact: her past District MVP and Region MVP awards stayed in the bottom of her game bag until the end of the summer when a visiting uncle asked to see them. If she never gets Miss Basketball or is never nominated or whatever than guess what: she want miss a beat! (I??™ll just have to get over it ??“ haha / LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ).Great job to all the deserving candidates and the equally deserving winner Jasmine Hassell. Way to play young lady! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Their stats don't lie, and neither does their play.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />