Moore CO & Eagleville

BabyGirl#24

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A great match-up with either team capable of winning. Would give Eagleville an edge with a better inside game but Moore Co. has great team chemistry. Take the team that gets the last shot.

You can listen to the Moore County/Eagleville game on the web at www.atwsportscast.com.....click on high schools......click on moore county high school........click on live broadcast

We will be live 5 minutes before game time of 12:15.

Hey JG. I will be looking forward to hearing you and FF. It was great talking to you this summer and of course I lost your email. Will be home to visit this summer.

Hey JG. I will be looking forward to hearing you and FF. It was great talking to you this summer and of course I lost your email. Will be home to visit this summer.

BTW fans....i will have Yahoo messenger on during the game at mchssro594@yahoo.com....IM is mchssro594. hopefully the fans can utilize this tool to feel like they are at the game. We will be there early so we can hopefully give updates on the first match-up at Murphy center.

A good win for Moore Co today against Eagleville. Give credit to Eagleville for fighting back in the second half to make a game of it. I think Moore Co needs to play 4 quarters against Union City, instead of 2 to win that game. I hope the Blue Raiders can make Union City 35-1. To be the best, you have to beat the best and they are the #1 team in the state. Keep it going Moore Co.