Howard verus Bolivar Central

RichieRich2007

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas. They will not run Bolivar out of the gym. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

WELL,I MADE A GOOD PREDICTION,DIDNT I.HOW R YOUR IFS AND BUTS DOING 2NITE.HA HA HA.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez I've never seen so much crying and complaining about refs in the past few days in my life. I don't think there has ever been a "good officiated" game in any sport. The loser always points the fingers at the ref. Now we got the winning team pointing at the refs. Get over it, its going to happen. I'm glad I'm not a ref. I don't have the patience to put up with whining fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THANK U.IF THE ONES CRYING DIDNT GET RUN OUT OF THE GYM FOUR THREE QUARTERS,AND NOT SHOOT ABOUT 48 PERCENT ON FREE THROWS U WOULDNT BE BLAMING THE REFS,INSTEAD OF CRYING U WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT WHAT HOW BAD U BEAT HOWARD AND HOW U GUYS WERE GOING 2 WIN BY TOMORROW.GOOD NIGHT,WIN WITH PRIDE,AND TRY LOSEING WITH A LITTLE.

THANK U.IF THE ONES CRYING DIDNT GET RUN OUT OF THE GYM FOUR THREE QUARTERS,AND NOT SHOOT ABOUT 48 PERCENT ON FREE THROWS U WOULDNT BE BLAMING THE REFS,INSTEAD OF CRYING U WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT WHAT HOW BAD U BEAT HOWARD AND HOW U GUYS WERE GOING 2 WIN BY TOMORROW.GOOD NIGHT,WIN WITH PRIDE,AND TRY LOSEING WITH A LITTLE.

"Four" is not used as a substitute for "for."

Find your capslock button and press it please.

We'd complain about the refs regardless and would not have talked about how bad we beat anyone. We'll always complain about the refs...always.

Finally, trying typing your sentences into Word and spell/grammar checking them so my eyes don't bleed when I read your posts.

Most of the TSSAA power brokers and all the big money is in Nashville. What can be done...I haven't a clue..does anybody have any suggestions? We need another operation TN Waltz only this time it needs to be against TSSAA.

Bolivar was 10 for 21 from the free throw line

Howard was 27 for 39...Thats 39 free throws in a 32 minute game.

I don't have time right now but I may check later. But does anybody have the total number of free throws combined for every game for West vs. the rest of the state? Noway that's a coincidence. If it was only one game maybe.....but not for every game.

HOWARD/CPA---Total PF=24----------Total Free throws shot=55

BOLIVAR/DYER CO---Total PF=51----------Total Free throws shot=29

WELL,I MADE A GOOD PREDICTION,DIDNT I.HOW R YOUR IFS AND BUTS DOING 2NITE.HA HA HA.

All I can say is...pass the humble pie! LOL! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Congrats to Howard and good luck today against Mitchell. How is the player who got hurt doing? Will he be able to play today?

Bolivar was 10 for 21 from the free throw line

Howard was 27 for 39...Thats 39 free throws in a 32 minute game.

This is a fact...not complaining about the Refs. Bolivar just didn't get it done. They started off a little too slow and when you combine those stats(along with some other ones that have been mentioned ealier)...that might have equaled 10 pts! If you listened/saw the game you'd know this is true. I'm not saying the Refs did it on purpose (not saying they didn't either). I've heard from up there that Refs have been inconsistent...and not just for a particular area/team.

Bottom line from a true Bolivar fan...forget the refs. If Bolivar had ran that court like they have so many times this year...Howard would be at home. But we are. It is what it is!

And Papatiger you can play on any court, for as many days as you want if you WIN the right to decide that next year. Bolivar won that right this year, and Rudesill coaches both girls/guys! All that talk about how you thought your great plan to "bankrupt" us by not buying concessions is whay so many people got fired up on here. And not all the Waverly fans thought it was that great of a plan. I don't know your occupation...but whatever it is...healty competition and jabbing at each other on the board for fun is what it's about. Try to get over your intense dislike for Bolivar. And one more thing...from your comments-I know you don't know all that was discussed between both coaches/administrators about that game. You just don't.

At the tourney, I believe the refs/stats tell part...but not all of the story. It is true Bolivar could've brought more hard play when needed. Too slow of a start. Combine some lack of aggressivenes early on, plus the stats on this board...it's easy to see why we lost. They could play with this Howard team guys...but Howard brought it when it was needed...and the our 1st half effort, luck-whatever-killed us. I know that's one of the absolute few times you'll ever hear of Rudesill getting a T! Not his style. He RARELY(not sure of numbers-but he's never had many) gets one-it could make a person wonder why he got the one yesterday-he deserved it-but what would make him that upset? Hmmm.

I'll miss our Seniors. But guys...going to the tourney is something many teams would like to do and you did it. So contrats on getting there.

No crying about the refs intended here. Howard had 10 more points than Bolivar for what ever reason...so I want the team that beat us to take it all. And that's no offense to Mitchell either! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />