Ravenwood at Franklin

rebelj

I have always loved how these two teams start out not playing a patsy and dive right in against a district rival. Last year, I believe it was a 1-1 tie with Franklin scoring in stoppage time and Tyler Moon running around without his shirt on. These two teams are usually very even. I'm not sure who all Ravenwood is returning besides Will, but I know Franklin has a lot of experience coming back so I am leaning towards Franklin in a 2-1 or a 3-1 victory. What are your thoughts on this early season exciting matchup?

I heard he cussed out the coach but I'm not completely sure. And Franklin does have Aaron Faulkner, whose throw-ins are equivalent to a corner kick

He's a good player, not bashing, but that doesn't surprise me, I think he got red carded a couple of times last year and in the final game. Oh well. Franklin's got all of the returning players and I hope you guys can make a run at Brentwood this year and knock them off the top of the mountain. They have ruled the roost far too long, I want parity!!!!!