Mairvul iz Offishull Nikey Skool

STARSNBARS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville will do their fair share of whining when they have to play in the right class in 2009. William Blount wouldn't have any problems with the second, third, fourth, or fifth round if they had it like Maryville.

Ah yes when all else fails spout out boasts about imaginary games. Its great bragging about those isnt't it? You can ALWAYS make sure your team is undefeated. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am sure some of those Melrose and Hillsboro teams we have played over the years give thanks daily they have never had to face the mighty Govs.

Ah yes when all else fails spout out boasts about imaginary games. Its great bragging about those isnt't it? You can ALWAYS make sure your team is undefeated. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am sure some of those Melrose and Hillsboro teams we have played over the years give thanks daily they have never had to face the mighty Govs.

All else hasn't failed...William Blount may not have any rings right now, but when we get one, we'll deserve it. Put the shoe on the other foot...I'm also sure Maryville would have wiped the floor with Riverdale, Oak Ridge, and all the other great 5A teams in the playoffs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's about time we find out...

All else hasn't failed...William Blount may not have any rings right now, but when we get one, we'll deserve it. Put the shoe on the other foot...I'm also sure Maryville would have wiped the floor with Riverdale, Oak Ridge, and all the other great 5A teams in the playoffs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's about time we find out...

mhs dont you no nuthin'. We dont deserve our 60 gaim winnin' streek. We dont deserve enny credit fer winnin' in basketbawl last yeer eithur.

Butt thay iz one thang we wont haiv to find out....We haiv alreddy beet j&j's teem tha last 8 yeers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

mhs dont you no nuthin'. We dont deserve our 60 gaim winnin' streek. We dont deserve enny credit fer winnin' in basketbawl last yeer eithur.

Butt thay iz one thang we wont haiv to find out....We haiv alreddy beet j&j's teem tha last 8 yeers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've got nothing against your basketball team. They did a great job winning the state championship last year, and I was pulling for them throughout the tourney.

And as for the last 8 years comment...that's debateable /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've got nothing against your basketball team. They did a great job winning the state championship last year, and I was pulling for them throughout the tourney.

And as for the last 8 years comment...that's debateable /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Saim here j&j. When Will-Yum Blunt has a good track runner or a good gurls cross-cuntry teem or Hairatige has a good bowlin' teem eye pull fer 'em in tha state turney.

2000 - Mairvul -19 Will-Yum Blunt -7

2001 - Mairvul -31 Will-Yum Blunt -7

2002 - Mairvul -31 Will-Yum Blunt -10

2003 - Mairvul -35 Will-Yum Blunt -6

2004 - Mairvul -49 Will-Yum Blunt -21

2005 - Mairvul -39 Will-Yum Blunt -3

2006 - Mairvul -35 Will-Yum Blunt -10

2007 - Mairvul -20 Will-Yum Blunt -19

No deebait frum me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

J&J,

This hair is frum a thred in the basketball forum. I thank hit may upply to whut yo're talkin' bout.

STARSNBARS: "Rebullsman eye heered "Fox on the Run" wuz what wuz happenin' down at Will-Yum Blunt when'st Sing called that extree point no good...."

REBELSMAN: "Hit weren't no good. Sing told me he especially closed one eye when he was lookin' up that pole so his double vision wouldn't mess him up (again). "

Saim here j&j. When Will-Yum Blunt has a good track runner or a good gurls cross-cuntry teem or Hairatige has a good bowlin' teem eye pull fer 'em in tha state turney.

2000 - Mairvul -19 Will-Yum Blunt -7

2001 - Mairvul -31 Will-Yum Blunt -7

2002 - Mairvul -31 Will-Yum Blunt -10

2003 - Mairvul -35 Will-Yum Blunt -6

2004 - Mairvul -49 Will-Yum Blunt -21

2005 - Mairvul -39 Will-Yum Blunt -3

2006 - Mairvul -35 Will-Yum Blunt -10

2007 - Mairvul -20 Will-Yum Blunt -19

No deebait frum me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When Maryville's not playing William Blount, and it's any other sport but football, I'm gonna be pulling for them. Same goes for every school in Blount Co.

And I think we all know that the scoreboard doesn't tell the whole story of the game...much less who the better team is (even though that's not the issue at hand).

J&J,

This hair is frum a thred in the basketball forum. I thank hit may upply to whut yo're talkin' bout.

STARSNBARS: "Rebullsman eye heered "Fox on the Run" wuz what wuz happenin' down at Will-Yum Blunt when'st Sing called that extree point no good...."

REBELSMAN: "Hit weren't no good. Sing told me he especially closed one eye when he was lookin' up that pole so his double vision wouldn't mess him up (again). "

Rebullsman, eye know fur shure that my Mairvul klassmait, Sang, wood nevur do anythang unethicull. Sang can see good. He eat a lot of carrutts at MHS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I went to school with Sing's brother. He told me Mike ate lots of carrots. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When Maryville's not playing William Blount, and it's any other sport but football, I'm gonna be pulling for them. Same goes for every school in Blount Co.And I think we all know that the scoreboard doesn't tell the whole story of the game...much less who the better team is (even though that's not the issue at hand).

The 2000 and the 2007 game were the only ones that were close. The rest were beatdowns.