Dickson County

JimmyBuffett

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a dog in this hunt and it really does not affect me one way or the other, but if you (msnoitall) is going to get on here and bash people and mention bible versuses and doing the right thing, then maybe you should look in the mirror and act like a christian and quit throwing people under the bus. Remember this: when you point a finger at someone, you have 4 more pointing right back at you. :thumb: Just an observation. Let's all get along.

Cougarfang, I said Dickson IS doing great! That is present tense, meaning This year. It may be two years old but I just saw it and the last time I checked this is America and I can comment on any topic on this board no matter how old. Are you really a Cougar? :thumb:

Definitely a Cougar! And yes, you have right to comment. I'm just saying if we want to talk about Dickson THIS YEAR, then let's start a new post instead of dredging up 2+ year old history and making it look current .... it's not!

Stalagmite, I agree with your statement. Pointing fingers is wrong. I look in the mirror and know I am a sinner, like we all are, and praise God for Jesus! I also know I have clean hands and a pure heart, and, most importantly, so does God. I have NEVER harmed an innocent person in ANY way. In fact, the opposite. I am in the profession of healing. May I ask you a question? Do you believe in rules or a code of conduct? I am sure you do. Sometimes being a Christian is hard and unpopular. If you are never uncomfortable then you are probably not really living like one. Sometimes you have to speak up when no one else will. The TSSAA has failed this district and the whole state. You said you do not have a dog in this hunt. Maybe you would feel differently if he were and he was hunting against a lion that the owner claims to be a dog. Maybe you shouldn't judge those that have ALREADY been "thrown under the bus" by the ones you are defending. ;)

Proverbs 17:15 Proverbs 24:23-25 :thumb:

Stalagmite, I agree with your statement. Pointing fingers is wrong. I look in the mirror and know I am a sinner, like we all are, and praise God for Jesus! I also know I have clean hands and a pure heart, and, most importantly, so does God. I have NEVER harmed an innocent person in ANY way. In fact, the opposite. I am in the profession of healing. May I ask you a question? Do you believe in rules or a code of conduct? I am sure you do. Sometimes being a Christian is hard and unpopular. If you are never uncomfortable then you are probably not really living like one. Sometimes you have to speak up when no one else will. The TSSAA has failed this district and the whole state. You said you do not have a dog in this hunt. Maybe you would feel differently if he were and he was hunting against a lion that the owner claims to be a dog. Maybe you shouldn't judge those that have ALREADY been "thrown under the bus" by the ones you are defending. :thumb:

Thrown under the bus? If you are referencing ISTHATRIGHT i can assure everyone on here that he/she would not throw anyone "under the bus" if that person did not first lay down in front of it. ;)

Stalagmite, I agree with your statement. Pointing fingers is wrong. I look in the mirror and know I am a sinner, like we all are, and praise God for Jesus! I also know I have clean hands and a pure heart, and, most importantly, so does God. I have NEVER harmed an innocent person in ANY way. In fact, the opposite. I am in the profession of healing. May I ask you a question? Do you believe in rules or a code of conduct? I am sure you do. Sometimes being a Christian is hard and unpopular. If you are never uncomfortable then you are probably not really living like one. Sometimes you have to speak up when no one else will. The TSSAA has failed this district and the whole state. You said you do not have a dog in this hunt. Maybe you would feel differently if he were and he was hunting against a lion that the owner claims to be a dog. Maybe you shouldn't judge those that have ALREADY been "thrown under the bus" by the ones you are defending. ;)

Thrown under the bus? If you are referencing ISTHATRIGHT i can assure everyone on here that he/she would not throw anyone "under the bus" if that person did not first lay down in front of it. :thumb:

Thanks behindthemask23 i told mrsknownothing i had friends out there. ;)

Stalagmite, I agree with your statement. Pointing fingers is wrong. I look in the mirror and know I am a sinner, like we all are, and praise God for Jesus! I also know I have clean hands and a pure heart, and, most importantly, so does God. I have NEVER harmed an innocent person in ANY way. In fact, the opposite. I am in the profession of healing. May I ask you a question? Do you believe in rules or a code of conduct? I am sure you do. Sometimes being a Christian is hard and unpopular. If you are never uncomfortable then you are probably not really living like one. Sometimes you have to speak up when no one else will. The TSSAA has failed this district and the whole state. You said you do not have a dog in this hunt. Maybe you would feel differently if he were and he was hunting against a lion that the owner claims to be a dog. Maybe you shouldn't judge those that have ALREADY been "thrown under the bus" by the ones you are defending. :thumb:

Proverbs 17:15 Proverbs 24:23-25 ;)

WOW!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why she left. Somebody needs to back waaaay up and realize that it's just a ball game!!!!!! Do you really think beating a dead horse from three years ago is helping or "healing" anyone. I also read on another post where you were bashing coaches. Maybe you should start watching pro wrestling, it is just as big a fake as you are.

WOW!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why she left. Somebody needs to back waaaay up and realize that it's just a ball game!!!!!! Do you really think beating a dead horse from three years ago is helping or "healing" anyone. I also read on another post where you were bashing coaches. Maybe you should start watching pro wrestling, it is just as big a fake as you are.

No Doubt ;)