Signal Mountain

bugaboo

How did Bradley do under him. I know Coach Allen is a winner but they were terrible when he was there. How good was Soddy when he was there?

Bill did very well at both Bradley and Soddy, his Soddy teams were extremely good... ask most of the coacht posters from Soddy who they wanted as head coach when they hired a new one this year.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the high school gonna get there students from ? I've heard some from RED BANK, what other schools? Signal Mountain has a decent population, but half of the kids up there go to the private schools. You all think that some will stay on the mountain rather than go to McCallie, Baylor, ect .... or will they bring some off the mountain ?

To you and a lot he may be a winner. To me he is someone that came in helped turn a program around (which wasn't hard considering who he replaced) and when he couldn't do no more, such as win the "big" games.....he left.

Well he has won more at coffee county than anyone else in the past 20 years has. There has only been one team that was not a Bill Price team make it tothe playoffs and that was the 97 team which had more talent than any of the ones that Bill coached. Trust me I was there for that team and some of Bill's. And they still lost pretty bad in the first round just like the teams from Bills era

Signal Mountain 2008 Football Schedule for next year. Only JV !

August 22 Bradley County 7:00pm Home

August 30 Boyd Buchanan 12:00pm Away

September 5 Sequatchie County 7:00pm Away

September 12 Cumberland County 7:30pm Home

September 19 Ridgeland (GA) 7:30pm Home

September 26 Chattanooga Central 7:30pm Home

October 2 Heritage (GA) 7:00pm Away

October 10 Cookville 7:30pm Home

October 17 Warren County 7:30pm Home

October 24 Chattanooga Christian 7:00pm Away