Soddy Daisy/Mt Juliet

orangeman

This has been a very tough road trip for the Ladies from MJ! They wanted to find out how good they were and what they needed to do to get better I am sure they know now! They have to scored more runs and keep the other team from scoring more than them! Except for Riverdale the teams in the East are much better this year than the teams in Middle Tn this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This has been a very tough road trip for the Ladies from MJ! They wanted to find out how good they were and what they needed to do to get better I am sure they know now! They have to scored more runs and keep the other team from scoring more than them! Except for Riverdale the teams in the East are much better this year than the teams in Middle Tn this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"They have to score more runs and keep the other team from scoring more than them!".....I'm glad you layed that wisdom on everyone. I was wondering how that worked. I'm starting to believe you may actually be a coach after all.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

One other thing, someone else mentioned this, the little flower and the fact that your name implies a male person clash terribly. Did you mean to make up the name MrsNoitAll and forgot a letter by mistake? Not trying to sound mean, only curious?

"They have to score more runs and keep the other team from scoring more than them!".....I'm glad you layed that wisdom on everyone. I was wondering how that worked. I'm starting to believe you may actually be a coach after all.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

One other thing, someone else mentioned this, the little flower and the fact that your name implies a male person clash terribly. Did you mean to make up the name MrsNoitAll and forgot a letter by mistake? Not trying to sound mean, only curious?

Just trying to be happy! Life is to short to be worrying and complaining all of the time! As you see on here there are a lot of people who must have had a very bad childhood. You should try it sometime and smile just because you can! Have a great day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Mt Juliet is out to play the big dogs. This will prepare them for the run to state . To be the best you have to play the best. The is what Coach P is getting them prepared for.

I know as a pitchers dad my heart and stomach would rather see her pitch to the weaker teams, but that does not make her get better. She can five or six bad pitches against weaker teams and it usually will not hurt, but if she misses one against a better team that can be the difference. I know Soddy and GPS appreciate the close games, it get their girls prepared. Especially for GPS where it should be smooth sailing to another state title.

Coach P is a very good coach! I just think they need for the seniors to step up if they are going to go back to state this year! She has a lot of pressure on her and the girls do as well because when you have won like they have people expect more from you. Shelby is one of the best pitchers in the state and East Tn must have thought so as well, but I still believe Beech is the team to beat! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coach P is a very good coach! I just think they need for the seniors to step up if they are going to go back to state this year! She has a lot of pressure on her and the girls do as well because when you have won like they have people expect more from you. Shelby is one of the best pitchers in the state and East Tn must have thought so as well, but I still believe Beech is the team to beat! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Shelby was sick and Merick is hurt too. MJ will be fine when district games resume. Not sure their Chatt. trip won't wind up being a good learning experience for them and propel them on to great things.

Saw Shelby pitch this summer and really enjoy watching her! East Tn is lucky to have such a good pitcher seens like a very nice person as well. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Do you have a job or do you sit by the computer and wait on post so you can reply?