Dyer County vs Fulton

Icy

How lucky and sloppy of a win can you get? I was standing on my feet the whole game. That game gave me mixed emotions about what really went on with the time and the refs saying it wasnt a three and then it was indeed a three. The only part about that game that didnt get me thinking was blakes playing. After playing a game like that we know who wont will the Mr. Basketball Award. Hopefully McCord will get his players under control otherwise that great season will be worthless. All they can say is that they won district and beat dyersburg.

Man you would find somethin' to diss on D.C. for if it was the "underwater bb stackin" state tournament! I been listenin to you trash talk D.C. since football season ! Why don't you just go on & transfer over & change your colors to Orange & White ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Last night's perf won't necessarily knock Justin out of contention since he has the possibility of playing up to his potential twice more (note no prediction) ! We know he'll be playin' once more ! BUT theoretically lets just say we know he had 10 points 5 reounds & 1 assist I beleive last night ............ now say he "plays lights out" for TWO MORE GAMES (No prediction......... just a scenariio) then say that D.C. WINS the "Gold Ball" .............. Have you thought about that as a possibilty ? ...................... Didn't think so ! I know you ALL too well from the posts that began waaaay back in football season dissin' the Choctaws ! Blake didn't HELP his cause last night, but 10 points helped his T E A M ! Justin Blake would trade Mr Basketball in a "New York minute" for his team bringin' a "Gold Ball" back to Dyer County ! That unselfishness coupled with the potential he has for one (for sure) and possibly TWO more games still has him in the runnin' (note I didn't say he's the front runner right now)! Use your head ! After last night you oughtta KNOW it AIN"T OVER ....................... TILL IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you would find somethin' to diss on D.C. for if it was the "underwater bb stackin" state tournament! I been listenin to you trash talk D.C. since football season ! Why don't you just go on & transfer over & change your colors to Orange & White ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Last night's perf won't necessarily knock Justin out of contention since he has the possibility of playing up to his potential twice more (note no prediction) ! We know he'll be playin' once more ! BUT theoretically lets just say we know he had 10 points ( forgot rebounds assists & other miscellaneous)I beleive last night ............ now say he "plays lights out" for TWO MORE GAMES (No prediction......... just a scenariio) then say that D.C. WINS the "Gold Ball" .............. Have you thought about that as a possibilty ? ...................... Didn't think so ! I know you ALL too well from the posts that began waaaay back in football season dissin' the Choctaws ! Blake didn't HELP his cause last night, but 10 points helped his T E A M ! Justin Blake would trade Mr Basketball in a "New York minute" for his team bringin' a "Gold Ball" back to Dyer County ! That unselfishness coupled with the potential he has for one (for sure) and possibly TWO more games still has him in the runnin' (note I didn't say he's the front runner right now)! Use your head ! After last night you oughtta KNOW it AIN"T OVER ....................... TILL IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said 73!!! Man, I HATE you are stuck up north!! Getting up early to head back...hopefully to stay a couple of days!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget folks, Mr. Basketball is decided by season play and not post season play. Justin Blake IS very good and IS very deserving of Mr. Basketball. By him only having 10 points last night will have nothing to do with the Mr. Basketball award. Mr. Basketball is already figured up and now all that's left of it is the waiting period until after the AA Championship.

Don't forget folks, Mr. Basketball is decided by season play and not post season play. Justin Blake IS very good and IS very deserving of Mr. Basketball. By him only having 10 points last night will have nothing to do with the Mr. Basketball award. Mr. Basketball is already figured up and now all that's left of it is the waiting period until after the AA Championship.

Seriously?

Man you would find somethin' to diss on D.C. for if it was the "underwater bb stackin" state tournament! I been listenin to you trash talk D.C. since football season ! Why don't you just go on & transfer over & change your colors to Orange & White ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Last night's perf won't necessarily knock Justin out of contention since he has the possibility of playing up to his potential twice more (note no prediction) ! We know he'll be playin' once more ! BUT theoretically lets just say we know he had 10 points 5 reounds & 1 assist I beleive last night ............ now say he "plays lights out" for TWO MORE GAMES (No prediction......... just a scenariio) then say that D.C. WINS the "Gold Ball" .............. Have you thought about that as a possibilty ? ...................... Didn't think so ! I know you ALL too well from the posts that began waaaay back in football season dissin' the Choctaws ! Blake didn't HELP his cause last night, but 10 points helped his T E A M ! Justin Blake would trade Mr Basketball in a "New York minute" for his team bringin' a "Gold Ball" back to Dyer County ! That unselfishness coupled with the potential he has for one (for sure) and possibly TWO more games still has him in the runnin' (note I didn't say he's the front runner right now)! Use your head ! After last night you oughtta KNOW it AIN"T OVER ....................... TILL IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself! DC is a good and unselfish team with ALOT of balance and DEPTH! And from the way Fulton blew out LA that proves that they are a good team, but a little more centered around Minor and Gallman with a bench that played a little bit of time with not much scoring! But Congratulations to both teams for making it to the final four! Too bad only 1 team can advance from here! No predictions here ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN... Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS!

HIS TOE IS ON THE LINE! lol jk...figured you all had heard it enough about it so I figured, since I was looking at the picture, I'd bring it up and ag it on some more... (I'm joking about the toe being on the line, it's clearly not!)

Anyways, DC plays at 2 or somewhere in there against Knox Fulton. I'll be up there all day watching ball being played. Should be fun and I can't wait to see these 2 play. I don't know enough about Knox Fulton to make a prediction, but I'll hope DC wins.

HIS TOE IS ON THE LINE! lol jk...figured you all had heard it enough about it so I figured, since I was looking at the picture, I'd bring it up and ag it on some more... (I'm joking about the toe being on the line, it's clearly not!)

Anyways, DC plays at 2 or somewhere in there against Knox Fulton. I'll be up there all day watching ball being played. Should be fun and I can't wait to see these 2 play. I don't know enough about Knox Fulton to make a prediction, but I'll hope DC wins.

I know you were kidding cause you aren't blind!!! Ok... I'll let you know what I know about Fulton and we'll be on the same page... Fulton doesn't have a tall power post player... Tallest kid is 6'4 at least starter anyways.. Fulton likes to run an uptempo style of game... Also, Fulton likes man-to-man half court defense! Things could change but that is what I've learned!

I was at the DC and CPA game..... No preditions on this one but i do know one thing the DC student section doesn't need to be the only ones on their feet the hole game.... If you notice (not saying our guys didn't play great that game) but when every one was on their feet was when we were ahead. I just want to see our fans cheering like the student section on every play and not just every basket we make.

I was at the DC and CPA game..... No preditions on this one but i do know one thing the DC student section doesn't need to be the only ones on their feet the hole game.... If you notice (not saying our guys didn't play great that game) but when every one was on their feet was when we were ahead. I just want to see our fans cheering like the student section on every play and not just every basket we make.

Not dissing on our fan base because they are great the way they are.... But are boy's like to play in a loud gym.

With that being said, I'll say this for DC:

RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!!!! RUN AND GUN ALL DAY LONG! DC can run and shoot with the best of 'em. Sounds like they are somewhat similiar to DC. Run and gun, tallest player only 6'4, etc... I'd hope Fulton is just as quick, as they do sound like they, because DC's starting 5 is pretty quick. I'll say Justin Blake finishes with 17 in this one and DC wins by 2 and a not so controversial game!

With that being said, I'll say this for DC:

RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!!!! RUN AND GUN ALL DAY LONG! DC can run and shoot with the best of 'em. Sounds like they are somewhat similiar to DC. Run and gun, tallest player only 6'4, etc... I'd hope Fulton is just as quick, as they do sound like they, because DC's starting 5 is pretty quick. I'll say Justin Blake finishes with 17 in this one and DC wins by 2 and a not so controversial game!

Fulton forced 23 turnovers on LA and LA forced 15 on Fulton... Good shooting night for Fulton against LA! About the bench play by time played and points scored I would say not very deep some could step in for the starters but not for very long minutes if someone gets hurt or in foul trouble!