Dyer County vs Fulton

Icy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton's playing Basketball.... DC's switched to Football

84-79

As much as I wanted to the West Tennesses team (Dyer County) to win, I honestly think that Fulton's win is "POETIC JUSTICE," given the way the refs hosed CPA, yesterday.

That whole "7-second" fiasco vs CPA was a major travesty! Downright disgraceful....It should not matter what team one is pulling for, High School basketball does not need that sort of blatantly incompetent officiating! It is akin to an all-out assault on the integrity of the game, IMO.

Certain things are just more important than the outcome of any ONE game--INTEGRITY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Fulton. Great season Dyer County.

As much as I wanted to the West Tennesses team (Dyer County) to win, I honestly think that Fulton's win is "POETIC JUSTICE," given the way the refs hosed CPA, yesterday.

That whole "7-second" fiasco vs CPA was a major travesty! Downright disgraceful....It should not matter what team one is pulling for, High School basketball does not need that sort of blatantly incompetent officiating! It is akin to an all-out assault on the integrity of the game, IMO.

Certain things are just more important than the outcome of any ONE game--INTEGRITY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Fulton. Great season Dyer County.

Dude, you should seriously consider writing articles for this site. Your posts are as informative and well-worded as any post or article I have read here or anywhere else and I am a paying member of scout.com. Thanks for the input.

What a ball game ! As a D.C. fan / supporter................... HOW COULD YOU ASK FOR ANY THING MORE !

Congrats to Fulton ! What about C.J. today ! AWESOME preformance !Fulton ....... your Minor is a BEAST on the glass ! IMO he was the "DIFFERENCE MAKER" in the outcome ! D.C. Seniors .................... WOW what can a supporter say ! You guys have raised the bar during you years @ DCHS ! D.C. ATHELETICS as a whole ............. ON THE MAP !

What a ball game ! As a D.C. fan / supporter................... HOW COULD YOU ASK FOR ANY THING MORE !

Congrats to Fulton ! What about C.J. today ! AWESOME preformance !Fulton ....... your Minor is a BEAST on the glass ! IMO he was the "DIFFERENCE MAKER" in the outcome ! D.C. Seniors .................... WOW what can a supporter say ! You guys have raised the bar during you years @ DCHS ! D.C. ATHELETICS as a whole ............. ON THE MAP !

well you could ask for 1 thing a win, but it didn't happen! Great job Choctaws! and DC seniors good luck in college! I'll be watching ya'll for time to come! C.J.=1 word, WOW Impressive performance showed a little something to expect next season! DC will still have a team next year and years to come, but it will be hard to replace Justin, Jeremy, Dejuan, and D'angelo... No one should be surprised if DC makes it back to the 'Boro next! Good Luck to Fulton Tomorrow!

Told ya about their conditioning!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The up side: Dyer County....You do have a great team with great players. "Fast and furious" with great basketball skills. Congrats on a great season. I respect your ability to win without a true post player. Tough to do. Your guys play harder than almost any team I've ever seen.

The down side: You lost with integrity to Fulton by simply running out of time and fouls. CPA lost to you with the time keeper and officials showing the worst case of incompetence ever seen in a high school game at this level. No real victory in that. I would rather just lose straight up and go home with the satisfaction that I left it all on the floor.

TSSAA should suspend the time keeper and officials that took part in that fiasco.

We had our opportunities as someone else has already stated. I don't know if I could've stood bein' there (as much as I wanted to be) ! I listented on the internet & still nearly "stroked out" ! "Doule OT" in a "Final Four"........... WOW ! Again congrats to Fulton ! BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM CHOCTAWS ! You guys were a BLAST to watch play ! There's a "ton of teams" out there that havent played in weeks ! C.J. SUPER EFFORT ! You guys returning ........ set your goals & let nothing stand between you & them ! Seniors where ya gonna play now ? Life doesn't end because of this setback ! Proud to be a SUPPORTER OF "THE DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS" ! I'll be checkin in & out on these threads, but it's time for me to turn my attention to the baseball forum! We went to the "Borro" in baseball last year & lookin' strong again ! LIFE IS GOOD IN THE "CHOCTAW NATION" !