Here comes HARPETH!

Hindians13

we play creekwood in other sports. we not scared of creekwood. they may be big but that don't matter. we have good skill players too. I would love to get a shot at creekwood. i don't know what team you support vandy1 but i think i would like to get a shot at them too. look at some of the other posts. finally people are supporting the idea of Harpeth doing well next year. What is wrong with talking up the excitement. And as for the website, we are thinking about playing football, not reading about it on a website. What kind of website do your school have anyway? point is we should do well next year and anything less will be a major disapointment.GO TRIBE!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with excitement for your program. I was addressing the poster who directed his comments at Creek Wood, which would be a tall order for the Indians next year. As for the team that I support..David Lipscomb. If you think you are ready for the Mustangs have your coach call Lipscomb. Next shot would be in the 2009 season (Re-classification). Harpeth for several years had no desire to play DLHS. Lipscomb leads the series 6-0. Results:

1991: 34-6, 1992: 44-14, 1993: 38-6, 1994: 34-2, 1995: 35-0, 1996: 27-6. As for websites:

The Mustangfanpage.com

Check it out. Good luck to the Indians next year!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHSnumber1fan, I understand your point about let the play talk for itself but the point is that we who are STILL at Harpeth are pumped about our chances this year. We excpect to beat all our rivals, in county [/size]and out. I wish we could play creekwood in football and ad them to the list of rivals we beat next year. we are excited about the region next year. we have the talent to go far in 2a and we know we will so what is wrong with warning the rest of the teams to get ready for a whippin? GO TRIBE!!!!!

Stop! no way are you beating Sycamore this year or prob even Cheatham Co.

Guest mustangrein21

first of all hindian r u a freshmen.

second of all ya'll will be competing for 4th and 5th place with hickman co.

third Creek wood and waverly isn't even in ya'lls region.

fourth Fairview and loretto will be competing for 2nd.

the reason ya'll was some what good last year is because ya'll had 20 something seniors.

ya'll only beat waverly 23-0.

the best thing u can do is keep that big mouth of yours shut because i'm coming up there to shut it for u.

the reason ya'll was some what good last year is because ya'll had 20 something seniors.

the best thing u can do is keep that big mouth of yours shut because i'm coming up there to shut it for u.

Bring it. bring whatever it is you got. we not scared of loretto or fairview. we will roll over them both in 08. as for waverly and creek wood, we will beat waverly again and we would beat creek wood if they ever wanted to challenge the indians. 20 seniors i don't think so, we were really young last year and will be better this year. GO TRIBE!!!!

yea you really are as clueless as hindians. Both of you probably dont play for your squads. It doesnt really matter you guys should be in the weight room, and not reading the boards. If it was basketball or baseball it would be different. Honestly Loretto is about to get rocked by Harpeth like last year. Why?? Because Harpeth returns practically there whole team. Besides two guys that I can remember that made huge contribution. That being Joseph Mangrum and Patrick Clark. Other than that Loretto should probably be quiet. Harpeth will compete for top 3. But not because of people like hindians.

Stop! no way are you beating Sycamore this year or prob even Cheatham Co.

Harpeth does not play Cheatham Co. in football. They do not want to play Cheatham Co. in football. Loope took the Cubs off of Harpeth's schedule at the end of 2006 when he called Finley and told him point blank that he was tired of getting drilled by Cheatham Co. year in and year out to begin each season.

Who is the head coach at Harpeth these days?

Doug Loope

Following the 2008 season the Harpeth Indians will be a borderline 2A-3A team. This means that they could stay in 2A for the following four years OR they might have to make the jump to 3A. In 3A they would have to play both Sycamore and Cheatham Co. as region games. There's no way those three teams would not be placed within the same region.

That would make things very interesting on Friday nights in the fall around the county. The baseball and basketball teams already have great rivalries and I for one would love to see the rivalries in football take on the same kind of meaning as far as it relates to playoff status.

Doug Loope

Following the 2008 season the Harpeth Indians will be a borderline 2A-3A team. This means that they could stay in 2A for the following four years OR they might have to make the jump to 3A. In 3A they would have to play both Sycamore and Cheatham Co. as region games. There's no way those three teams would not be placed within the same region.

That would make things very interesting on Friday nights in the fall around the county. The baseball and basketball teams already have great rivalries and I for one would love to see the rivalries in football take on the same kind of meaning as far as it relates to playoff status.

Harpeth High School??? Move to 3a? Doubt it. How many kids until they are considered bordeline???

DaCatfish=BC????

Harpeth does not play Cheatham Co. in football. They do not want to play Cheatham Co. in football. Loope took the Cubs off of Harpeth's schedule at the end of 2006 when he called Finley and told him point blank that he was tired of getting drilled by Cheatham Co. year in and year out to begin each season.

DaMino strikes again. Coach Loope wouldn't say anything like that. He knows how good we are going to be. He has seen us grow over the last couple of years and he would put us up against any team in the midstate. We are that good. Just look at the playmakers we have coming back. Why would we not want some of Cheatham? THey got nothing for us. Don't you have a radio show to do anyway? GO TRIBE!!!!!!

Harpeth High School??? Move to 3a? Doubt it. How many kids until they are considered bordeline???

DaCatfish=BC????

If they elect not to jump following the 2008 season then they better say hello to their new region which will include the likes of David Lipscomb and Goodpasture. How well did that go over for the Indians the first time around?????

Harpeth would be smart, VERY SMART, to play up to Class 3A for the following four years after this upcoming fall. They aren't going to get placed in the region with Lewis Co., East Hickman, Hickman Co., Richland, Houston Co., and Loretto. TRUST ME!!!!

If they elect not to jump following the 2008 season then they better say hello to their new region which will include the likes of David Lipscomb and Goodpasture. How well did that go over for the Indians the first time around?????

Harpeth would be smart, VERY SMART, to play up to Class 3A for the following four years after this upcoming fall. They aren't going to get placed in the region with Lewis Co., East Hickman, Hickman Co., Richland, Houston Co., and Loretto. TRUST ME!!!!

Well bc its going to be very rough playing in 3a with less than 700 kids, but I guess they gotta do what they gotta do...