best sophomores in a/aa

acm1715

Waverly has 2 really good sophomores, theyv played only one game but in practice you can really see a future for these guys...i say give us a couple more games and you may start hearing the names of Cody Safel and Hayes Bohanon a lot more becuase with only one high school game under the belt its hard to see but if they start playing to their potential they could be great for the school and confrence

• 4 weeks later...

thoughts on sophomores from districts in just a/aa

On Defense Brandon Stoudt is a raving beast for Cumberland Gap. He has to basically play the whole defense with one new kid back there and 2 other not so good players back there, however they have a good goalie to help him out.

Now, Marc noto Fabregras (i think that's how you spell it) is a killer for the CG offense with 15 goals! Fabregras is a foreign exchange student from spain and leads the Cumberland Gap team to victory almost alone on offense.

-Note: Stoudt and Fabregras are both sophomores

I dunno. I have played against him many times. He has all the skill in the world, but all it takes is one "bruiser" or just a very competitive athlete to frustrate him and take him off of his game. Lots of skill, but I dont think it takes a whole lot to keep him quiet.

[/quot

Mustangmid; who would you pick as the best sophomore in West TN outside of Memphis?

I would probably say kurt kroeger. The kid is born with natural athleticism, and always gets the ball to midfielder's foot. He gets the job done, and no goofing around. He probably has my pick, but i would have to say soccer in west tn outside of memphis is nothing compared to memphis. Just my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

my thoughts on the best sophomores are very strange but watch out for sammy fuentes annd anthony moore in the future. they are only sophmores but they work good together and smmy is a great scorer. and also stones number 1 is maybe not as good as those two or the other ones that are on the list but he is always around bsll and him and sammy and anthony work good up front together while moore distributes the ball great to teamates