Who is the best player in the state?

IAAK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very curious to know who the best player in the state is. What is everyone's opinion?

The best all around player would have to be Marc Noto Fabregas from Barcelona Spain playing for CUmberland Gap High School. He has somewhere between 13-16 goals this year.

The best all around player would have to be Marc Noto Fabregas from Barcelona Spain playing for CUmberland Gap High School. He has somewhere between 13-16 goals this year.

You have to judge the player by his competition and who else is on his team, that is why Fabregas may be good but you cannot compare him to Morrisey or Webster who play at a high level every week and still shine.

Has anybody seen Garibaldi from Warren Co.? I heard he tried out for FC Dallas and got called back before getting cut. I saw him play...He's pretty good.

I've seen Garibaldi...brilliant. I saw him perform neurosurgery while juggling a ball! I also heard he found the cure for the common cold.

I'm very curious to know who the best player in the state is. What is everyone's opinion?

From what I hear a guy named Will Walker is a straight baller... I even heard he signed with Maryland... I would love to see more footage of this kid. hands down Will Walker is the best player in the state and possibly the southern region

What about Mark Sherrod from Carter? He had 43 goals in his freshman year.

He goes to Carter.... I could score 100 goals playing goalie in that district :-/

What about Mark Sherrod from Carter? He had 43 goals in his freshman year.

he would not score 43 if his coach would stop him from scoring on weaker opponents after a hat trick i still cannot get over that that just seems bush league 5 goals in a win by 10 goals just sorry

wow.... I'm sure that carter is not the only team that has left a star in to "pade" stats. It's soccer. Lindsey wilson left there whole starting line-up in the whole first half and then put in there next 11 in the second half to win 25-0 once and this is a college team. As for teams that pade stats.. i remember a bearden (sorry, didn't mean to single them out and i don't think they do it any more, but first that came to my mind) team that use to do that. Mark is a good player and i would have him on my team any day of the week. Scored 5 goals also in a game that ended in a tie, but i don't hear anyone bringing that up. The kid can score, so why are you faulting him for that? Not his fault that his coach left him in the game. At least he did score when he had the oppurtunity. Shows me that he can find the back of the net. Games like those allow you to work finishing oppurtunities and Mark made the best of what he got. THAT'S WHY HE'S BEING TALKED ABOUT. Don't trash a player because of where he plays (not in his control) or the level of competetion he faces (once again not in his control). I said it once and i'll say it again. At least he's finishing his oppurtunities and not blowing them. This will help when he only gets two or three shots in a game. By the way, Kid still had 43 goals AS A FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!! Can't think of another kid that had that many. By the way, I remember a game where Brandon Tarr scored Five goals in a game where they won pretty handedle. I think the other team didn't even score (maybe one). Brandon was not the only one to score ethier. Trust me, everyone who is a goal scorer has had at least ONE game where they went nuts and couldn't stop scoring. Last i checked, goals were a good thing.....

he would not score 43 if his coach would stop him from scoring on weaker opponents after a hat trick i still cannot get over that that just seems bush league 5 goals in a win by 10 goals just sorry

Well...is that something against Mark that doesn't make him one of the best players in the state? Like ucsoccer said...scoring 43 goals as a freshmen means that he can FINISH. It was his first game back and he couldn't help that he's playing a sub par team. Come on you have been complaining about this for awhile and you need to get over it. This is high school soccer not AYSO...in college or in the big leagues no one is gonna care or should care that a person scores more than a hat trick on a sub par team.