Coffee vs Mighty Wildcats

TD5CATS

No not bad at all. I am sure they are very talented, and i dont think i made myself too clear when i said they were no competition....everyone we play are great competitors but since you are so smart to point out that CC doesn't win ballgames, i just felt the need to tell you that they beat Creekwood pitching their freshman pitcher who did a wonderful job and scored 7 runs with a homerun and a double scoring 5 of those runs by their junior pitcher Kristin Swan....not bad hitting for a pitcher!! Like i have said before, your kittens from Tullahoma have an awesome pair in their pitcher and catcher duo but they are not any better than CC's duo of Swan and Davis behind the plate. These two are hard to beat with a powerful defense behind them. They certainly were no match for Creekwood.

WOW you are talking preseason! Come out of the past into the present. MrNoitall keep the posts coming.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW you are talking preseason! Come out of the past into the present. MrNoitall keep the posts coming.

You are correct as Creekwood is not in our district so we do not see them in our "season". CC has its 2nd district game tonight which means season is brand new...this win was not in the distant past....Just trying to make NOITALL see they are not the losers he keeps posting that they are!! No offense to Creekwood...this was a great game

Can we not let this thread die and start a new one about 2 other apparent rivalries!!!????

We all agree that District 8AAA has some awesome teams and players. Nobody knows who mrnoitall is, but he seems to be a Tullahoma Fan. (He or She is apparently not from there) But call it like it is, they are the Lady Cats, NOT KITTENS!!!

Good Luck to ALL

Can we not let this thread die and start a new one about 2 other apparent rivalries!!!????

We all agree that District 8AAA has some awesome teams and players. Nobody knows who mrnoitall is, but he seems to be a Tullahoma Fan. (He or She is apparently not from there) But call it like it is, they are the Lady Cats, NOT KITTENS!!!

Good Luck to ALL

I agree, I am the one that had the first post but it was not under the subject of "Coffee vs Mighty Wildcats", it was Tullahoma VS Coffee Co. mrnoitall has joined in to try shake up some people and it has seemed to work. If you go back and read my post you will see that it was telling each team that it was a great game and both teams should be proud of the way they played. Mrnoitall is not from Tullahoma are at least I hope he's not because we don't need anyone like him around our team. This district is very competitive from top to bottom and nothing is a given.

Good luck to all the teams!