Knox Halls

coachtinsider

btgoG,In the NCAA you can return a 2 pt attempt for 2 points for the defense. Just in high school does the rule state the ball is dead. Same rule in overtime, in the state of Tennessee.

Thanks. I'll double-check my intution next time.Looks like the new field house is about to get underway.It was exciting to see so many parents get involved at the Red & White game.Looks to be a fun Fall.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope so....we have been wating for about 10 years

4M,

Did you make a significant donation?

If so, great.

If not, you are in a boat with many other constantly complaining Halls Alum who have failed to step up.

The Field House Fund still needs significant donations to complete this facility in the right way.

Proper equipment, flooring, lockers etc.

The new stadium club officers are trying their best & real progress is being made, but they can't do it alone.

Halls Alum & Boosters, time to kick it in gear.

HB76

4M,

Did you make a significant donation?

If so, great.

If not, you are in a boat with many other constantly complaining Halls Alum who have failed to step up.

The Field House Fund still needs significant donations to complete this facility in the right way.

Proper equipment, flooring, lockers etc.

The new stadium club officers are trying their best & real progress is being made, but they can't do it alone.

Halls Alum & Boosters, time to kick it in gear.

HB76

Well put!

I'm very proud of the current coaches, players, and boosters.

What do the Red Devil fans think about the new district schedule? Personally, I'm glad Maryville is in 6A where they belong. They would have been in 5A 4 years ago cept some schools moved up and that left Maryville down in 4A. I kinda like the thought of playing the same people in football, baseball, softball and basketball.

Now I dont know if this is true, but I heard someone called Coach Julian a month ago and told him this is the district he would be in. Can somebody verify this rumor?

- Heard Tyler Turner ran a 4.5 forty at a combine in Florida - can anyone confirm?

- Also heard that Brandon Johnson ran a 4.6 forty at the same combine.

- If so, that's great news for Halls' fans.

I cannot confirm that, but if that is true then that is awesome news for the big red. Talk about the possibility of having a mobile qb. I knew he was quick, but that is fast. Any other forty times we'd like to hear about Ironman?