Knox Halls

coachtinsider

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will they break ground on the new field house? I had heard that it would be built in phases. Is this phase one or did they get enough money to build it all?

If all goes well, weather dependent on 11 August. Ceremonially, perhaps in the next week or two?

My two cents:

Bad News - There is NO WAY Halls beats Maryville in week 0! Halls has too many playmakers to replace that early in the season. Expect Maryville to come out trying to show everyone how good they still are and push Halls all over the field (Maryville players are alot TOUGHER than Halls players).

Good News - Halls may be able to win the rest of them if everyone works hard and we (Halls) get a few breaks to go our way.

with fan support like that, we have no chance

Come on Pirateman, Ironman is a great supporter. I think he is just trying to make sure the players keep a good attitude. Fans doubting toughness is kind of like daring them to toughen up.

The first game of the season is hard to predict. I think we might know more after some scrimmage games for both teams. IMO a major key for Halls will be to keep everyone healthy through the preseason, especially on the line.

well, that's awesome by trying to keep players with good attitudes. But I don't know about the choice of words "Halls has No chance..." last years playmakers were great, but all are replaceable. And Maryville lost practically ever playmaker they had except for Shuler. I'm just not seeing how we have no chance?