Shelbyville Eaglettes

13mom

It must be the water that you get from Wartrace that makes you so smart! When is Bell Buckle going to get a Red Light? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Never, I hope. We like it just the way it is... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The screen name MRKNOWITALL has already been taken.......We are not the same person!!!!!! He should have known that???????

For pete's sake do we really care if we have two no-know-italls? If we put both together maybe they WILL know something. What's the deal with Cornersville beating Shelbyville last nite? I heard the pitcher from Cornersville was pretty good. I think there were some missed opportunities in that game but maybe they will take care Lawrence County tonite. I hope so! Shelbyville has to much talent to lose many games.

For pete's sake do we really care if we have two no-know-italls? If we put both together maybe they WILL know something. What's the deal with Cornersville beating Shelbyville last nite? I heard the pitcher from Cornersville was pretty good. I think there were some missed opportunities in that game but maybe they will take care Lawrence County tonite. I hope so! Shelbyville has to much talent to lose many games.

They do have good pitching and I think someone posted the score as 2-1, so it sounds like both pitchers did well. Good thing is, it was out of district, so your girls got a chance to see some good pitching without it hurting them in the district standings. It will pay off down the road.

They do have good pitching and I think someone posted the score as 2-1, so it sounds like both pitchers did well. Good thing is, it was out of district, so your girls got a chance to see some good pitching without it hurting them in the district standings. It will pay off down the road.

today's game between shelbyville and lawrence county has been rescheduled . some members of the team had a car wreck. i don't know how serious. our prayers are with them.

today's game between shelbyville and lawrence county has been rescheduled . some members of the team had a car wreck. i don't know how serious. our prayers are with them.

We just heard from Lawrence County. None of the girls were injured. They transported one of the parents to the hospital but it wasn't anything serious.

Shelbyville did have a couple of chances to maybe get an extra run or two across the plate but for some reason did not choose to move them around into scoring position. When runs are hard to come by you've got to get them anyway you can. Good pitching from both pitchers. Give Cornersville credit. They got the big hit when they needed it.

I so fully agree with you...all you have to do is read his post to see how he does "notnoitall" We will see how the season pans out for the kittens...they have an awesome pitcher, catcher, and several other great players...but actually no more talent than many other area programs so i guess we will sit back and see what happens.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The following is posted also under another topic. I felt it was appropriate to repeat. To those of you in surrounding communities of Tullahoma, I apologize for the likes of Noitall...we all have one.............sorry!

Noitall,

I agree with MustangSally regarding "wont"...check your grammer, or have someone else do so, before you post...

More importantly, you are embarrassing your community and yourself. If you believe your community team is tops then great...state it once and go on.....you are the reason people from neighboring communities feel the way they do about Tullahoma, in all sports....all communities have a "noitall" and they are as humiliated when they begin this junk, as I am....

as pointed out to you previously, pitchers can get hurt, teams can get in a slump...things can happen...state who you favor and why, then move on...boasting is never attractive..

and always, but always, remember....the girls read this and find this rhetoric childish....it embarrasses them...