East Hickman

EastAdvocate

Does anyone have any info. on when East is having spring practice or scrimmages? I have been out of the loop and haven't seen anything posted about them since the boards have opened up. I know that they had a tough season last year and I hope things are looking up for this new program. I hope to be able to catch some games this fall.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find some better teams to scrimmage against if you are going to get ready for region 6aa next year. No way mcwen is as tough as Harpeth or Lewis Co.

As I recall Hindian, Harpeth nearly got beat by East last year. If it weren't for a few defensive mistakes you guys would have been beat!!! McEwen is a solid team who did make the playoffs last year! And out of the top teams in 6AA, I am sorry, but Harpeth is not on the top of that list. You guys do have a talented QB and WR (but it takes 11 to win...Not two!) Everyone knows the top three teams in 6AA will be Hickman Co, Lewis Co, and Fairview...After that everything is up in the air. East will be much better than you probably expect and you will see when you have to play them at their place.

As I recall Hindian, Harpeth nearly got beat by East last year. If it weren't for a few defensive mistakes you guys would have been beat!!! McEwen is a solid team who did make the playoffs last year! And out of the top teams in 6AA, I am sorry, but Harpeth is not on the top of that list. You guys do have a talented QB and WR (but it takes 11 to win...Not two!) Everyone knows the top three teams in 6AA will be Hickman Co, Lewis Co, and Fairview...After that everything is up in the air. East will be much better than you probably expect and you will see when you have to play them at their place.

Nearly got beat........says it all. We did NOT get beat. We WON the game. As for next year, the rest of 6aa can be asured that the TRIBE will be ready to roll. I like the fact that you don't think we are a top rung team. I like the fact that everyone on here has no respect for the Indians. It makes what we are going to do next year all that much more gooder. As for mcwen being a "good" team, they are a 1a school in a so-so region. They are NOT as good of a team as any of the 6aa schools your boys from hicman will be playing. east or hickman or whatever that school is needs to worry about the boys from KS. GO TRIBE!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Hindians13 while I can appreciate your enthusiasm about your prospects for this upcoming season, I think you may find that The East team that handed you a JV loss and had you beat for 3 qtrs. of varsity play will be much improved this season.

As for McEwen being a worthy opponent, they are a tough 1A squad that made a playoff appearance against Mt. Pleasant. Best of luck to both teams, I know that Harpeth is hungry to taste success again, but I wouldn't underestimate East Hickman or anyone else in the region for that matter.

Thanks for the info. Hindians13 while I can appreciate your enthusiasm about your prospects for this upcoming season, I think you may find that The East team that handed you a JV loss and had you beat for 3 qtrs. of varsity play will be much improved this season.

As for McEwen being a worthy opponent, they are a tough 1A squad that made a playoff appearance against Mt. Pleasant. Best of luck to both teams, I know that Harpeth is hungry to taste success again, but I wouldn't underestimate East Hickman or anyone else in the region for that matter.

Ok, let me spel it out for you and strongside or weakside you need to give up football talk and focus on something more your speed, maybe there is room on a soccer team somewhere. We will be one of the top 2 teams in region 6aa in 08. EastAdvocate, I understand you think your falcons are going to be better and you may be right. as for a jv game, big deal. we played them again and they played like they were on vacation or something. mcwen is no cheatham or sycamore. we play real teams. it will take a couple of more years for you guys to challenge the indians.GO TRIBE!!!!!

You need to find some better teams to scrimmage against if you are going to get ready for region 6aa next year. No way mcwen is as tough as Harpeth or Lewis Co.

Harpeth??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The only football team that Harpeth is CLEARLY tougher than is RBS. Outside of that they are no better than anyone on a given night.

Harpeth??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The only football team that Harpeth is CLEARLY tougher than is RBS. Outside of that they are no better than anyone on a given night.

Go back to the pond cat... You clearly are out of the loop. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DaCatfish, more like DaMino. You really don't know much about high school football in these parts if you are comparing Harpeth to Red Boling Springs. Fact is that Harpeth is for real. No one wants to listen, but we are for real. We will win and we will challenge for the region title. Even our own "fans" like HHSnumber1fan has no faith in his OLD school. He is too concerned about finding out who I am. Well pay attention next season. You will know who I am then. Funny thing is that it is no secret who I am. Ask around. The other guys know who I am and they feel the same way I do. WE HAVE PRIDE in OUR SCHOOL and we know how good WE WILL be next season. GO TRIBE!!!!!