Mitchell vs Fulton

yankees8589

Photoman,

I agree with you 100%. What Torry and these other people that are trying to validate his actions as "in the heat of the moment, afterbeing wronged" dont understand is that he actually LOST the game for Mitchell. Mitchell was in total control most all of the game and after his blow-up they seemed to be extremely distracted and like you said some were actually preoccupied with it on the bench. Torry caused Mitchell to lose their focus and poise, and Fulton capitalized. That kid is a great athlete, but it is evident that he has not been taught the concept of team...doesnt seem like mental toughness has developed past middle school. That is where you would expect to see this type of behavior. I hope for his sake that he learns this before he goes off to college, b/c if not it will be a crash and burn situation!

It was also painful to watch him pout and stare down the refs after every call, as if he was going to intimidate them into not calling the next foul. This probably caused the refs to feel like he was trying to show them up and may have led to the charge being called. Again counterproductive!

To the other Mitchell players, you should be proud of your accomplishments...good luck as you venture into college!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erasing posts??? Adult. With my own opinions. Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You don't have a clue! That's exactly right "your" opinions. Why should my threads be closed and yours shouldn't? if it's just an opinion.

You don't have a clue! That's exactly right "your" opinions. Why should my threads be closed and yours shouldn't? if it's just an opinion.

OHHHH! Your assuming that I closed your thread??? Well I dont have that power, but you are allowed to assume all you want. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Photoman,

I agree with you 100%. What Torry and these other people that are trying to validate his actions as "in the heat of the moment, afterbeing wronged" dont understand is that he actually LOST the game for Mitchell. Mitchell was in total control most all of the game and after his blow-up they seemed to be extremely distracted and like you said some were actually preoccupied with it on the bench. Torry caused Mitchell to lose their focus and poise, and Fulton capitalized. That kid is a great athlete, but it is evident that he has not been taught the concept of team...doesnt seem like mental toughness has developed past middle school. That is where you would expect to see this type of behavior. I hope for his sake that he learns this before he goes off to college, b/c if not it will be a crash and burn situation!

It was also painful to watch him pout and stare down the refs after every call, as if he was going to intimidate them into not calling the next foul. This probably caused the refs to feel like he was trying to show them up and may have led to the charge being called. Again counterproductive!

To the other Mitchell players, you should be proud of your accomplishments...good luck as you venture into college!

I want to give props to Lewis Mcaster from Mitchell. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this young man display nothing but heart after his ankle sprain in the first game they played. I felt that he could have shown frustration also about the no call on his last shot but he took it like a man. Great job Lewis.

I want to give props to Lewis Mcaster from Mitchell. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this young man display nothing but heart after his ankle sprain in the first game they played. I felt that he could have shown frustration also about the no call on his last shot but he took it like a man. Great job Lewis.

Couldn't agree with you more. He left it all on the floor. Kept his composure the whole time and played the last two games on a bum ankle. I hope nothing but the best for him in the future. He should go far.

I hope that the kid from Mitchell who threw the temper tantrum grows up. Chances are, he will be a father one day, maybe even a grandfather. Hopefully by then, the game tape will no longer exist. When he watches himself and sees what everyone else saw, he will surely be embarrassed and ashamed. Emotions can be so devastating if you let them rule you and get out of hand. A little anger management might be good. Kids learn it in school and at home. Maybe he missed it at home and he skipped that class at school?

Let's just give Memphis and our side of the Mississippi River to Arkansas and be done with it.

Please do not let the actions of one feflect on the entire city. There are alot of kids from Memphis who are doing the right things. If you have nothing bettter to say please go to another web site.