Darian Brown resigns at LHS

Eddie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say someone would have some big questions to answer.

What do you mean by that? he is a great guy and a good coach but you can't blame him for wanting to move up and in Wilson County that means bing a principal. it is also more money. if they would pay the coaches better they wouldn't have this problem.

Yes, I hear they(WC) are getting some more transfer's next year! I also heard that some players from MJ quit the team, is this true anyone?

I am sure you are so connected with valid sources. Maybe one transfer will be a guard to replace the departure of the Burroughs kid. With all of the connections you seem to have about the future, you should get a job as a fortune teller at the Wilson County fair this summer.

On the MJ question, you should know since you have the inside on WC transfers. Why don't you quit with the conspiracy theories and call the ole MJ ball coach about the MJ players.

What do you mean by that? he is a great guy and a good coach but you can't blame him for wanting to move up and in Wilson County that means bing a principal. it is also more money. if they would pay the coaches better they wouldn't have this problem.

good post. Lets say you are correct and you are. Maybe D. is not who this poster had in mind. now the new principal will earn his pay in finding another great coach. This does bring up some questions about how does this effect a great freshman class of last year and the upcoming freshman class of next year and how quickly will the replacement be assigned and will it be someone with the credentials of D. Will these players be left alone or are they going somewhere else. How are a group of loyal fans and parents at LHS going to take this move and how is the administration going to respond? Will there be some great communication as D. provided?

You are right. Can't hold a good man down.

Smart move by Wilson Central. Mt. juliet provides enough competition can't have Lebanon build back up.

Bud "Opie" Brandon is trying to follow in that old coach from Shelbyville,that his dad couldn't beat, footprints. Ha!!! ha!! J/K! There are some similarities. Between Opie Tayor and Bud Brandon, that is!