Rankings Week 2

mjuhb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I know that MJUHB has alot of contact I still can't see that You rank opponents higher than the current State Champion and in this case you have CAK at 2nd in the A/AA and Farragut 3rd in AAA. Until one of them is beat they need to be the top ranking. I can't understand after 2 or 3 games for everyone, MJUHB, you see anyone above them until someone actually beats them? Using the logic I see being used here CBHS should be above Baylor but they are not and actually having seem them both play I think CBHS is the better team. Time will tell but your rankings are 1 person based on your own feelings because really you cannot have any true logic since the better teams have not played AND We are only 2 or 3 games into the season. Maybe you wanted to put something up for discussion but the old adage should still apply " Your still the champ until someone beats you".

The powers in the State have come out of East Tennessee so long it is hard to doubt them but the shift to the West maybe this Year!!