Coffee County

windysports

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coffee County's biggest question marks going into next season are the offensive and defensive lines, I think we could have as good of a backfield as we did last season and the QB spot could be better in Sam will work is butt off. We lost a lot of linemen however and that will be the true test.

I think coach Nunley will do a great job, and I can't wait to see what he and coach Browning do with the offense.

The Defensive Line only has 1 returning starter from last year.

Brent Bagley has started 2 years in a row.

He has really hit the weights and running hard this off season to get stronger and faster.

There will have to be others to step up to the plate to help out.

Let's Go Raiders!!!!

What happen to the big guy on your team -Gonzales ?? maybe. He was a force to reckon with when we played you guys. Was he a SR and if so -is he playing ball in college somewhere?

have been talking to players and coaches and everyone is chomping at the bit for spring practice... talking to the players they seem very hungry this year's seniors want to prove they can be as good or better as last year's, they have their work cut out for them but if they stay focused and keep their heads in the game i think they have a chance...