7AAA Scoreboard

borodbackscoach

Everyone says that Lebanon's backup catcher is better than the starter. What gives?

I am a little out of the "loop" these days but, last I checked, Lebanon was undefeated! Not sure of the last time this ocurred in Lebanon, but it sounds like they are off to a good start. Why does someone always have to mess it up when things are going good? I could understand if they were winless, but evidently most things are being done the right way or they wouldn't be winning. I thought the Blue Devils had a returning starter behind the plate this year anyway. Who is the back-up and what are his credentials? Who is the "everyone" that thinks he is better?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little out of the "loop" these days but, last I checked, Lebanon was undefeated! Not sure of the last time this ocurred in Lebanon, but it sounds like they are off to a good start. Why does someone always have to mess it up when things are going good? I could understand if they were winless, but evidently most things are being done the right way or they wouldn't be winning. I thought the Blue Devils had a returning starter behind the plate this year anyway. Who is the back-up and what are his credentials? Who is the "everyone" that thinks he is better?

"they" the famous they is probably the kid or parents lebanon is solid and i see them as a strong 3rd or 4th in this tough district.