District 13AA

Rebelman43

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHOCTAWS REGULAR SEASON & DISTRICT 13AA TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEJAVU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 - 4 FINAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats this was huge. this game was really big yall should drum the number 2 seed from usj district which would be covington or ripley. this was big getting to stay away from gant and the bruins. once again good luck

congrats this was huge. this game was really big yall should drum the number 2 seed from usj district which would be covington or ripley. this was big getting to stay away from gant and the bruins. once again good luck

It just don't get any better than a rivalry win (back 2 back) to clinch the Tournament ! Congrats to the Trojans on a great tournament & CONGRATS TO THE CHOCTAWS "BACK 2 BACK" TO GET IT DONE AGAIN !

It just don't get any better than a rivalry win (back 2 back) to clinch the Tournament ! Congrats to the Trojans on a great tournament & CONGRATS TO THE CHOCTAWS "BACK 2 BACK" TO GET IT DONE AGAIN !

way to go men ,congrats CHOCTAWS KEEP IT GOING

MY OPINIONS ONLY!

First off, Dyersburg is a super team! If they will come out and play USJ the way they did Dyer Co. Monday night, they will beat them! Dyersburg's team has a lot of talent, they just need to forget they are playing USJ (they are just another team) respect the talent and play some hard ball! Good Luck to you Trojans! I will ALWAYS cheer for public schools over private!

DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK! Thanks for an exciting night and season! And it ain't over yet!!!!

I am a little disappointed in the All District Team and Tournament team selections. How in the world did Jordan Patterson not get selected for one of these awards? He plays an awesome CF, he's a top notch pitcher and can he can flat out hit the ball! JP plays TWO positions extremely well. He's an assest on both defense and offense! He should have been among those receiving awards. GREAT JOB JP.....ALL SEASON! KEEP IT UP!

I also think Morgan Bowser is a huge asset, especially during the tournament. He had a great showing this past week......he too should have received an award. KUDOS to you Morgan!

Add those two and you got it right!

I know, I know, you can't choose them all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thanks to all of you Varsity players for being so good to my favorite player! It means a lot to me, thank you so much!