District 13AA

Rebelman43

12 - 1 CHOCTAWS MIDDLE OF THE 5TH !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.C. WINS 12 - 1 IN FIVE ! Now let's doit AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey beavo we took their "magic # 12" in that game anyhow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that!!! Its that "magic # 12" Way to pull it off again!!! 2 years in a row having to win 2 against Dyersburg!!!! DC District 13AA Champions!! Way to go guys!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW! DC needs to hold Dyersburg to under 6 runs looks like /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> gonna be hard to do Dyersburg is scoring 12 runs a game and DC is scoring 6 runs a game!

Hey 73, I guess I was right! DC held Dyersburg under 6 runs in both games... shoot both games combined... and DC won!

MY OPINIONS ONLY!

First off, Dyersburg is a super team! If they will come out and play USJ the way they did Dyer Co. Monday night, they will beat them! Dyersburg's team has a lot of talent, they just need to forget they are playing USJ (they are just another team) respect the talent and play some hard ball! Good Luck to you Trojans! I will ALWAYS cheer for public schools over private!

DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK! Thanks for an exciting night and season! And it ain't over yet!!!!

I am a little disappointed in the All District Team and Tournament team selections. How in the world did Jordan Patterson not get selected for one of these awards? He plays an awesome CF, he's a top notch pitcher and can he can flat out hit the ball! JP plays TWO positions extremely well. He's an assest on both defense and offense! He should have been among those receiving awards. GREAT JOB JP.....ALL SEASON! KEEP IT UP!

I also think Morgan Bowser is a huge asset, especially during the tournament. He had a great showing this past week......he too should have received an award. KUDOS to you Morgan!

Add those two and you got it right!

I know, I know, you can't choose them all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thanks to all of you Varsity players for being so good to my favorite player! It means a lot to me, thank you so much!

well, who made all district regular season and tournament?

well, who made all district regular season and tournament?

I'll have to leave that one for someone else to answer. I know of one that made the All Tournament Team. BUT They (The Choctaws) are a T E A M so that's as far as I'll go with it if I can't name 'em all I won't name

one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to Go CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO STEP IT UP & ELEVATE YOUR GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of ALL of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One other thing. Guys I've been to D.C. ballgames for the last four years & I heard MORE encouragement & enthusiasm comin' out of the dugout yesterday than ever how many "gazillion" games I've been to ! You gotta keep that up ! It wasn't chantin' or cheerleadin' just encouragement for your T E AM M A T E !!!!!! I could hear it over the cellphone !!!!!!!!!!! Solidify that unity & carry it with you throughout the rest of this run & I'll see y'all in the " 'borro " like last year !!!!!!!!!!! Just keep the hot bats goin' & play basebell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only remember the Dyer Co players.

All District:

Derek Sims

Chad Gammons

Dylan Haycraft

Shea Thomas

All Tournament Team:

Chad Gammons

Shea Thomas

BA Davis

Derek Sims--Tournament MVP

Congratulations to all of the Choctaws! It is a TEAM effort... and thats why ya'll came out with the District 13 AA Championship!