District 13

dcsoftball

Thanks for the reply!!! Good luck maybe the 'View will get the bats going Friday!!! King 13aa making some pretty bold prediction don't you think!

They had better get those bats going, and I think they will. King13aa is making some really bold predictions. We will just have to see how it plays out. If we buckle down and play our game it wont be so easy to knock the view off their throne. Things get tough at this stage of the game, and the girls know what is at stake. I believe that the View is in it to win it, so we will just have to see.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard Milan defeated Crockett County and Dyersburg defeated Obion County Central. We said this would be a very tough district and I believe it.

Oh my....Never seen the Dyesburg over Obion coming. Obion was my dark horse to win this district. What happen in this one? The 'View and Gibson hook up today should be a great game. The winner of this game will clearly be in the drivers seat........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Like I said it will be a race to the finish line.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Westview 10. Gibson co 0. Run rule 6th inning

Heard this one was tight till about the 5th inning then the 'View unloaded on Gib. Co.....Should be a good game between Gibson and Milan. Who ever wins will get the 'View and I don't know if thats a good thing the 'View seems to have it going now. I just don't think they will loose twice in the championship game.

Once again Good luck to all!!!!!

Milan and Westview will lock up today. Should be a good game. It will be hard for Milan to beat the 'View 2 times. Districts tourny are almost over. Man how time flies. Regionanls start next week. Looks like Obion Co. put on a great tourney. Coach V (Obion) and staff did a great job!!!

Guest nwtnsports

I agree, WildWest3. Great job to Milan on the win last night. Congratulations to Coach Hinson and Gibson Co. on their season, though - 24 wins, finishing third in the regular-season and tournament. I think the Lady Pioneers lose just three seniors, but they have been a big part of the program's success.

Westview beat Milan 7-1 and 5-1 this season. The Lady Chargers are looking strong, winning their first two tournament games and four of their last five. But give Milan a lot of credit - they won three straight elimination games this week and have won five of their last seven. We'll see about the championship in a few hours. Here's hoping for a safe, fun game tonight and the best for both teams on Monday.

Guest nwtnsports

Milan wins the first game 5-2, but Westview takes the second game and the championship 9-2. Congratulations to both teams on advancing to regionals, an exciting night of softball and a great effort! The Lady Chargers win their second straight district championship. Milan will make their second regional appearance in three years.

Monday's games:

Milan at Covington, 6 p.m.

Haywood at Westview, TBD

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Congrats to Westview on their win in the regional tourney. Could someone please tell me what time the game is Wednesday and what the price is to get in? Might as well pull for our district team. As the old saying goes if you can't beat them, join them. BEST OF LUCK LADY CHARGERS!!!