Top Players in the State

beavo5

O my bag...sorry I meant from Union City..the skinny kid with the headband who hit about 3 or 4 threes in the championship game

Oh ok... I was wondering if you meant tourney instead of championship or a different team! But hey I gave it a shot to answer your question! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yankees, I watched some AAU ball all day today. It was girls however. I saw the worst incident I've EVER seen before my eyes in sports. A girl that starts for Gibson Co. whom plays on the 16U TNWings team (Jeniqua Jennings) was driving towards the basket tonight and rolled her ankle and broke her foot. With her shoe still on there was blood on the floor, her bone went through her skin....I was so shocked at what I saw. I've seen it on TV and all but it's a whole different thing when you see it in person. The ambulance came and got her and took her to Martin and then they transferred her onto Jackson and doing surgery on the girl tonight. I'm not sure if your familiar with Jeniqua but she's very good and very agressive with the ball. I know this is a boys thread but I figured I'd share that with ya. My first day to watch AAU ball and I see that....

Yankees, I watched some AAU ball all day today. It was girls however. I saw the worst incident I've EVER seen before my eyes in sports. A girl that starts for Gibson Co. whom plays on the 16U TNWings team (Jeniqua Jennings) was driving towards the basket tonight and rolled her ankle and broke her foot. With her shoe still on there was blood on the floor, her bone went through her skin....I was so shocked at what I saw. I've seen it on TV and all but it's a whole different thing when you see it in person. The ambulance came and got her and took her to Martin and then they transferred her onto Jackson and doing surgery on the girl tonight. I'm not sure if your familiar with Jeniqua but she's very good and very agressive with the ball. I know this is a boys thread but I figured I'd share that with ya. My first day to watch AAU ball and I see that....

I don't think you need to watch AAU ball again... kidding, but WOW that sounds totally and utterly painful I've snapped my ankle when coming down from dunking the ball and it hurt pretty bad and I had to walk from my friends house cause no one was home to give me a ride home so I know that had to be INCREDIBLY PAINFUL!!!!

I knew it was broke when she fell...I could tell by the way she came down and by how bad she was screaming...it made me cringe thats for sure!

I was watching the Florida vs. Alabama football game during the 05 season and Bama's #4 Prothro was his name he came down and broke his entire ankle it flopped around!!! I saw that I felt a pain out of where I broke my ankle it happens all of the time when I see someone break their ankle its crazy how it happens!

I was watching the Florida vs. Alabama football game during the 05 season and Bama's #4 Prothro was his name he came down and broke his entire ankle it flopped around!!! I saw that I felt a pain out of where I broke my ankle it happens all of the time when I see someone break their ankle its crazy how it happens!

I remember that, he was a great player before that.. Bevo I feel your pain..i've ruptured my achilles tendon and everytime I see a rolled ankle I feel the pain again...havent been the same since

I remember that, he was a great player before that.. Bevo I feel your pain..i've ruptured my achilles tendon and everytime I see a rolled ankle I feel the pain again...havent been the same since

I'm a Big Bama Fan so it was double painful for me!!! That sounds quite painful! It won't ever be the same!

Kinda...looks like they have three teams at one age group and two at another age group. Just found out DeJuan Taylor played for the Ballerz last summer. Here is a list of MID STATE BALLERZ unsigned seniors. ..most are JUCO, D11, or NAIA. Just anout all the D1 guys have signed. I figure all these will sign somewhere this spring. This info is updated and ratings are pretty accurate. Wish I knew more about Kimbles recruitment..He is at the very least JUCO or NAIA. If you figure Blake, Taylor, Kimble, Parr, and CJ and Pierce from next season that would make 6 players that will play in college from this seasons team...Not bad..all the way from JUCO to D1.

I'm not sure why Hopson ws left of the list. I know he was a verbal commit to Miss. Sate after his soph year but has since backed off and opened up his recruitment.

As the Spring signing period draws nearer, there are still a large number of talented available Seniors from the Ballerz Class of 2008 available for colleges of all levels...

6'4 WF Rayshawn Walker (Northeast)...Mid Maj+ D-1

6'3 2G Tyshwan Edmunson (UHA)...Mid Maj+ D-1

6'6 F Kyle Binder (Farragut)... D-III, D-II, Low D-1

6'8 PF Nicholas Livesay (Bolton)... NAIA/D-II

6'5 WF/PF Victor McLin (Dyersburg)... Low D-1, NAIA, Juco

6'4 WF Lavonte Henderson (Clarksville)... NAIA, Juco

5'3 PG Michael Anderson (Kenwood)... NAIA, Juco

6'0 PG Dee Williamson (Southside)... NAIA, D-II, Juco

6'5 WF/PF Brandon Hall (Tullahoma)... NAIA, D-II, Juco

5'9 PG Robbie Townsend (Ft. Campbell)... NAIA, D-II, Juco

6'3 WF Thaddeus Glynn (Dyersburg)... NAIA, Juco

6'1 WF DeJuan Taylor (Dyer Co)... Juco

6'3 WF Jermeal Bingham (McNairy Central)... Juco

Does anyone know the recruiting news on Brandon Hall?

Thats awful...I really hate to hear that. Was it a scrimmage? Makes me cringe just thinking about it. Dosen't sound like she will be healed in time for next season. I wish and hope for the best for her.

No, it was a tournament being held in Martin. I believe they were playing the Memphis Elite or one of the Memphis teams down there. I felt extremely bad for the girl because next year will be her Senior year at Gibson Co. and she's extremely good and has the possibility to have a college career as well. I'd think she'd be back in time for next season but I think she'll also hesitate more now before she drives. She plays aggressive anyways but this may slow her down a little. I hope not though!

although a great season for Victor Mclin, I'm sure if he was to come to DC the guy would have had one of the best seasons around.... Also it would have been nice to have a big guy to send the ball to....

Prediction: maybe in top 20 of the state if he came maybe higher... outstanding athelete