Region 1 District 1 Single A

sportsfan93

we attempted to get joe o'brien field but district 1AA got to have there tourny there, crockett said we could use there field but i guess that was turned down and we tried to get boones but we coudnt so i don't if Indian Trail was the last option or what

I wonder who/why turned Crockett down... Anyway, at this rate, we'll be playing at Mary Hughes or Blountville Middle next year....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who/why turned Crockett down... Anyway, at this rate, we'll be playing at Mary Hughes or Blountville Middle next year....

the three years ive been at Unaka its got worse freshman year was the best at Milligan then last year at greeneville wasnt to bad and now this year just stinks going to Indian Trail

You've never seen Unaka's feild in the post season. (You should try making it someday.) But when sub-state comes around, and it is worked on all week, Unaka's field is One of the best in either Regions 1A or 2A. Rockwood's is probably the only one better (except got the gravle warning track) andHarrimans and Oliver Spring's are fairly nice as well.

coalfield is hosting district at there place this year and it is looking very well in my opinion it is better then rockwoods field and alot better then OS field