Chattanooga-Cleveland area soccer

Indian

AAA

District 6 - Ooltewah, Chatt. Central, Soddy Daisy, Red Bank

District 5 - Cleveland, McMinn Co., Bradley Central, Walker Valley, Cumberland Co., Rhea Co.

A

District 5 - Boyd Buchanan, Sequoyah, Sweetwater, Grace, Tellico Plains, Silverdale, CSAS, Tyner, McMinn Central, and David Brainerd. I believe this is correct.

District 6 - CCS, Notre Dame, East Ridge, Bledsoe Co., Sequatchie Co., Hixson.

Hope this is what your looking for, and I hope its accurate.

AAA

District 5 - Cleveland, McMinn Co., Bradley Central, Walker Valley, Cumberland Co., Rhea Co.

A

District 5 - Boyd Buchanan, Sequoyah, Sweetwater, Grace, Tellico Plains, Silverdale, CSAS, Tyner, McMinn Central, and David Brainerd. I believe this is correct.

Where will the new Signal Mtn school end up in all this......District 6 AA? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is for those of you that are in the know...How many soccer kids will the privates lose when the new Signal Mtn school opens. I know there are alot of parents from the Mtn. talking about sending their kids to the new school instead of sending them to the private schools down the mountain.

Also, Will the kids that transfer in to the new school have to sit out a year?

from what I understand, they will only have JV sports in their first year so anyone that transfers could play since they would be playing jv. I think after the first year, then the transfer rule would be in place. I don't think they will even have seniors next year.

This will effect other private schools but it will all depend on how the team progresses. McCallie, GPS and Baylor are still going to pull the best soccer players in the city but alot of this will be effected by coaches. If you want to play for the best in Chattanooga, you play for Jimmy Weekley at Baylor. That is not going to change.

AAA

A

Yeah that was it, wondering who the team will have to play against as it builds a program. They're taking their lumps but they had to start somewhere. Quite a few play in the local youth league, it's not the same as over in Chattanooga but they are getting some early skills.

Yeah that was it, wondering who the team will have to play against as it builds a program. They're taking their lumps but they had to start somewhere. Quite a few play in the local youth league, it's not the same as over in Chattanooga but they are getting some early skills.

Yup good to see soccer expanding out to other schools. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Indian...I think you will find that S.Mtn. has some good young club teams up there. The only problem they face as does every other Club team around Chatt ( E.Ridge, M. Valley, Redout, N.River) is as the kids get older some stop playing club. So most Signal Mtn. kids that still play club have to come off the mtn. to find a team, and I would guess that the older kids that still play club from SM are at the private schools... for now.

I had heard that Coach Knox from Red Bank will be the new coach up there. She is IMO a good soild coach, with some experenced players, that will be a school to watch in the next couple of years.

Hee hee... you gave me a good chuckle, MVM!

You coming up at all for the Bearden tournament?

Want be able to make it, I got a couple of club games to Ref. this weekend then its off to Bash in the Boro the following weekend. But I would love to be there.