Baylor School Lacrosse: Taking the State by Storm

lacrosse

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you guys sure are modest. and no offense but the east division doesnt look very strong. signal mt is 0-5 and you guys only beat them 10-3. you got crushed by webb bellbuckle, a D-1 team that isn't that good. as far as the top teams in division 2, Ryan, Brentwood and i guess cookeville (i just haven't seen them or any other teams play that I thought were top teams), you dont see those teams making their own post pages. As a matter of fact, you dont even see MUS, CBHS, or MBA making their own pages and those are some of the best teams in the STATE year in and year out (not to leave our ravenwood or mccallie.) my point is either back it up with your play, or just dont talk at all. I'll wait to believe your "dominance" when I see it.

yeah, you guys sure are modest. and no offense but the east division doesnt look very strong. signal mt is 0-5 and you guys only beat them 10-3. you got crushed by webb bellbuckle, a D-1 team that isn't that good. as far as the top teams in division 2, Ryan, Brentwood and i guess cookeville (i just haven't seen them or any other teams play that I thought were top teams), you dont see those teams making their own post pages. As a matter of fact, you dont even see MUS, CBHS, or MBA making their own pages and those are some of the best teams in the STATE year in and year out (not to leave our ravenwood or mccallie.) my point is either back it up with your play, or just dont talk at all. I'll wait to believe your "dominance" when I see it.

haha im pretty sure Franklin's JV beat Signal Mountain by more than that last year and it was their varsity i doubt that baylor can get past cookeville or maybe even centennial and they got whooped by Webb BB and have another one comin id worry about winning first and save the trash for when you can prove it and if baylor does make state for D2 then theyll be in for a rough time if they face brentwood or ryan