Single A baseball, Whos the best?

Eagles23

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go ahead and mark it down but i'd use a pencil if i was you

you'll need a good eraser after the tournaments

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Use a PEN! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> And take it to the Bank! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, talent isn't half of what wins games, and I am happily drug free /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.. and I could care less about your unreasoned and unmoving opinion on matters. I can see that you are the kind of person that goes by the phrase,"My Way or the Highway." I'm just a kid and I'm talking more like an adult than you, in the sense of maturity, sense, and grammer. and Sorry you have anger management problems. I did not intend to offend you, great all knowing God of baseball, who knows the scores of games that didn't even happen and don't even exist. Heres your break, and Peace /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank you, we are all now dumber for reading that! The great Yogi Berra said the thing that makes coaches and teams winners is talent! Guess he needs to go to your school of baseball excellence to be properly informed. If you dont have talent, you are not going to win games. So I'm not so sure what your statement "talent isnt half of what wins games" means. What percentage is it? Maybe you should tell sports writers to quit ranking recruits on basis of their talent. Apparently you dont need it to win. "My way or the highway", that is stupid, I never said that. Calling me the "great all knowing god of baseball" shows a great deal of "sense of maturity, sense, and grammer" on your part and I am flattered but there is only one true God (John 3:16). I do want to thank you for putting me in my place. In the future I will be more careful of what I say on here now that you have shown me the light. By the way, it is spelled GRAMMAR not grammer. OOPS, that must have been my anger management problem flaring up! LOL