Single A baseball, Whos the best?

Eagles23

From Cascade to Moore County, who is the best in the Single A game? I honestly believe that when Eagleville pulls it all together, they can be in the top 2 easy. As for Cascade, congrats. That was a nice game. They showed that they can be #1. But you better watch out, because by the end of the season Eagleville is going to be a different team.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Cascade to Moore County, who is the best in the Single A game? I honestly believe that when Eagleville pulls it all together, they can be in the top 2 easy. As for Cascade, congrats. That was a nice game. They showed that they can be #1. But you better watch out, because by the end of the season Eagleville is going to be a different team.

Top two in the district or top two in the state?? I think you may be reaching a bit with that. You have a very solid number one pitcher in James Blackwell, but someone else will have to step up if you are going to be a post-season contender.

I would say most of the teams that made state last year will compete at state again this year. Cascade, Richland, Summertown, Lookout Valley, Rockwood, Friendship, and many others will have a shot at winning it all. If Cascade continues to have great pitching support behind Mo Mo they will be a hard out. I dont know if they are the best in the state but I know they can play with anyone. Good luck to all teams this season.

I would say most of the teams that made state last year will compete at state again this year. Cascade, Richland, Summertown, Lookout Valley, Rockwood, Friendship, and many others will have a shot at winning it all. If Cascade continues to have great pitching support behind Mo Mo they will be a hard out. I dont know if they are the best in the state but I know they can play with anyone. Good luck to all teams this season.

I have seen Rockwood,Lookout Valley and Cascade play. Cascade is no match for the other two.

Guest inappropriate87

apparently you have not seen Temple play this year. You can not judge a ball team if you have not seen them this year. Once you have seen us and you are not impressed then you can say we stink but until then you can not bash us. Thanks

unless temple got an entire new ball team, they are still going to be bad. oh and your welcome