Carter High School

defender2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Mark back to full form?

Yes, Mark played his first game against Central on Tuesday. He had 5 goals and 3 assists in the game.

This Carter team is different than teams in the past. This year, Carter doesn't have to run all their offense through Mark. IMO the defense of just triple teaming Mark will not work like it has in the past. I think Carter might surprise a few people as long as they keep playing possession soccer. If they resort back to the boot ball style, it will be another disappointing season.

Yes, Mark played his first game against Central on Tuesday. He had 5 goals and 3 assists in the game.

This Carter team is different than teams in the past. This year, Carter doesn't have to run all their offense through Mark. IMO the defense of just triple teaming Mark will not work like it has in the past. I think Carter might surprise a few people as long as they keep playing possession soccer. If they resort back to the boot ball style, it will be another disappointing season.

I have actually heard some nice things about Carter this year, that agreed with the things that you just said. I wish you all good luck, and sportsnut, if you could say hello to Mark for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I think he is top shelf.

I have actually heard some nice things about Carter this year, that agreed with the things that you just said. I wish you all good luck, and sportsnut, if you could say hello to Mark for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I think he is top shelf.

G- Ill tell him next time I see him.

Defender- IMO the district title is in three teams grasp (Carter, Seymour, and Alcoa). I'd say its a toss-up since I haven't seen all the teams of the district so anything is possible.

Carter 2 Karns 2

Carter scored halfway through the first half after a Carter forward got tackled in the box and Mark buried the Pk. Then about ten- fifteen minutes into the second half Mark hit a free kick from 30 yards out and put it far post to make it 2-0. With fifteen minutes left Karns scored off a ball headed back into the middle on a corner kick, and then five or six minutes later #10 Muhamadd (name?) blasted a shot upper-90 from about 20 yards out.

Karns is a really solid team that can possess the ball well. They will challenge teams in their district also. Carter played great possession up until the last fifteen minutes and it resulted in the two goals.

Carter 2 Karns 2

Carter scored halfway through the first half after a Carter forward got tackled in the box and Mark buried the Pk. Then about ten- fifteen minutes into the second half Mark hit a free kick from 30 yards out and put it far post to make it 2-0. With fifteen minutes left Karns scored off a ball headed back into the middle on a corner kick, and then five or six minutes later #10 Muhamadd (name?) blasted a shot upper-90 from about 20 yards out.

Karns is a really solid team that can possess the ball well. They will challenge teams in their district also. Carter played great possession up until the last fifteen minutes and it resulted in the two goals.

I agree with sportsnut. Carter did play a lot better possession compared to last year and it's good to see Mark back in action. Although Mark did score all two goals, don't think that Mark is the offense like it was in the past. Other players had many opportunites on goal that were good shots.

Karns possessed the ball very well...when they scored the first goal to make it 2-1 with around 15 minutes left, Karns played very energized and had a lot of momentum on their side and later scored the next goal. They are a good team.

Karns has had some tough losses against good teams so I know they are solid, I think this is a good result for them, especially playing up to a AAA team that is good in their region/district. Glad to hear mark is healthy, he is fun to watch, except when I am coaching against him. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Karns has had some tough losses against good teams so I know they are solid, I think this is a good result for them, especially playing up to a AAA team that is good in their region/district. Glad to hear mark is healthy, he is fun to watch, except when I am coaching against him. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm guessing your the coach at Alcoa?