Carter High School

defender2

and we can take something from the game played thursday the field was a sloppy mess there to and man what an ugly game it was on both sides south doyle just got a couple more lucky bounces than seymour but south doyle tried harder but that is what it takes in these rivalry games but i would not over look either one of these teamswhen is the game rescheduled for

I think next Monday...I don't know what time maybe at 7.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter 7 Berean 1

This game was the best game Carter has played so far this season. Carter's offense has been DOMINATE all two halves. I can't really remember a time when Carter didn't have the ball because the possession was great. They probably had what...at LEAST 70% of possession with the ball. On top of that, 3 different people from the Carter team scored against Berean who lost 1-0 to Alcoa. It's great to see people other than Mark score the goals(not that I don't want Mark to score).

When Berean was on the attack, the midfielders did great in playing defense. They were all over the place. The only critism is the stab by the fullback that led to the Berean goal. Other than that...great game for Carter.