AC vs Karns in Sports Belle

Baseballfan9383

Should be a good game. But I have only seen AC play once. Plus it looks like they struggled with Scott Co. last night only beating them by 7 in both games. Maybe they can't hit slow pitching????

Well looks can be decieving, from what I heard AC played mostly freshmen against Scott Co. and the coach wasn't going to run up the score and be a bushleaguer. I dunno how they will do against Karns.

Well looks can be decieving, from what I heard AC played mostly freshmen against Scott Co. and the coach wasn't going to run up the score and be a bushleaguer. I dunno how they will do against Karns.

I've seen both this year and I'm more impressed with AC so far. Karns can play with them if they bring their "A" game and don't make any mistakes.

Karns beat AC tonight 8-7. This was a great game. Karns jumped out early on some key AC mistakes, but AC stormed back down 4 in the six to tie it at 7-7. Karns then hit the game winner in the bottom of the six with two outs. Game was called due to time limit. Wish it could have gone the full seven. I'd say their would have been some excitement by both teams in the last inning. Great game both teams.

I've seen both this year and I'm more impressed with AC so far. Karns can play with them if they bring their "A" game and don't make any mistakes.

Karns didnt bring their "A Game" and still won. Karns won with a sophomore shortstop.

It never ceases to amaze me of how people play weak competition and think they are unstoppable. Just because you think what you are watching is "baseball" doesn't mean it actually is baseball.

Case in point, Campbell County

Karns didnt bring their "A Game" and still won. Karns won with a sophomore shortstop.

It never ceases to amaze me of how people play weak competition and think they are unstoppable. Just because you think what you are watching is "baseball" doesn't mean it actually is baseball.

Case in point, Campbell County

It was a great game but AC made three critical mistakes in the first inning and still came back. Also a critical blown call by the umpire at second base gave Karns another run. So before you go ragging on AC you might want to think about how the game actually went instead of just the score. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />