Top Coaches from the Mid State

MrNoitAll

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get a chance this year I hope you can go out and watch some of these teams....you will notice that ALL of these teams have winning records and are fighting for first place in their district....I am sure coaching did not have a thing to do with this! Sometimes teams dont win because of the genetics of the parents. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dude, get a clue. There are some absolutely terrible coaches on this list. Load up a high school team with a bunch of A level travel ball players, and my cocker spaniel could lead them to State. There are coaches on this list who have had some winning seasons IN SPITE of their best efforts to ruin those teams.

Dude, get a clue. There are some absolutely terrible coaches on this list. Load up a high school team with a bunch of A level travel ball players, and my cocker spaniel could lead them to State. There are coaches on this list who have had some winning seasons IN SPITE of their best efforts to ruin those teams.

I do agree that there are not-so-good coaches out there, but your statement that some teams win despite their coach's best effort to ruin them is ridiculous. I have never met a coach who does their best to TRY to ruin teams. It is one thing to say a coach is not a good coach, because there are plenty who are not good coaches (not narrowing to this list just saying in general) but to say that teams win by overcoming their coach's effort to TRY to lose is sort of a silly comment.

I am sure you will know all about losers since the "Dores" are the real losers in the SEC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But thank you for your comment because I would want my daughters to play for any of these coaches! Like I said before go check out some of the losing coaches and you will see why these coaches are very good at what they do. Not like the bunch over on Board Way. Have a great day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am sure you will know all about losers since the "Dores" are the real losers in the SEC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But thank you for your comment because I would want my daughters to play for any of these coaches! Like I said before go check out some of the losing coaches and you will see why these coaches are very good at what they do. Not like the bunch over on Board Way. Have a great day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Whatever.

I know that sometimes the truth hurts! But hey I would love to come out and watch the "Dores" softball team! Oh, thats right they do not have a softball team! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Remember, dore83, you are trying to argue with someone who thinks Rossview and Tullahoma have a chance to make it to state................. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Remember, dore83, you are trying to argue with someone who thinks Rossview and Tullahoma have a chance to make it to state................. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I believe that both of these teams are winning their district as of now is that not correct? I do not think you will EVER see that MrNOitAll has ever posted that Tullahoma would go to state! Please make correct comments concerning MrNoitAll. I believe that I said that Rossview had a chance but did not say they would be going. Have a great day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you are going to add coaches who are not coaching but still teaching you must add some of the following coaches as well:

1. Coach Donna Cobb--Giles County

2. Coach Reese Hambrick--Marshall County

3. Coach Duff---Cookeville High School I do believe that Coach Duff is not teaching any more.

4. Coach Christie Brinkley--Beech High School

5. Coach Randy Sampson--Friendship Christian

Can you think of more who have been to the state!

dore,

Yes, there is much better talent on most of the summer travel teams. Most high school coaches know that. There are many high school coaches and teams that benefit from the travel ball girls. Why are you bashing the high school coaches? Sure there are lots of travel ball coaches who know the game bettter. However, I would think you would be hard pressed to find a high school coach who wants his team to lose. Maybe you could coach better than whoever is coaching your daughters team, but there is not much you can do about it. Just enjoy the game and encourage your team. Remember, whether or not your daughter's high school coach knows much ball he or she is spending lots of time with your kids rather than their own right now. Try a pat on the back and a word of encouragement instead of complaining. Just a thought.