Saturdays Losers from MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Sorry about having to put Saturday's Picks on the Message Board early but I hope to be at the Park all day on Saturday and will not have time to post! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Blackman vs. Goodpasture??”this has not been a good weekend for Blackman! Loser Blackman again!

Lawrence County vs. Soddy Daisy??”what a game for Lawrence County, yes they are better this year and are playing good ball but the Ladies from the East will win. Loser Lawrence County!

Lebanon vs. St. Bede??™s IL. -??“again why would you come down here to play if you were not a pretty good team. Loser Lebanon again!

Siegel vs. Marshall County---MC is better than they were last year but NOT good enough to beat Siegel. Loser MC!

Ezell-Harding vs. Columbia??”could be a good game the crystal ball is not as clear as it should be but I see the Mighty Lions on the winning side! Loser Ezell Harding!

Forrest vs. Friendship Christian??”I hope this game is able to be played and the rain as stayed away. These two teams will see each other again in the Boro! But this time the private school will be the winners and the Loser is Forrest in a very good game!

Brentwood vs. Knoxville Central??”Brentwood does not have the pitching this year as they had last year! Knoxville Central also isn??™t as good as they have been in the past but today the Loser will be Brentwood!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Forrest beat Friendship with basically the same team at State? While I don't think Friendship is down as much as some people think, I don't see them winning this game.

Will be a great game! I hope the rain stays away where they can play it. Like I said before the crystal ball is not real clear on this game! But MrNoitAll picks Forrest as the Loser! Good coaching by both teams!!!

Sorry about having to put Saturday's Picks on the Message Board early but I hope to be at the Park all day on Saturday and will not have time to post! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Blackman vs. Goodpasture??”this has not been a good weekend for Blackman! Loser Blackman again!

Lawrence County vs. Soddy Daisy??”what a game for Lawrence County, yes they are better this year and are playing good ball but the Ladies from the East will win. Loser Lawrence County!

Lebanon vs. St. Bede??™s IL. -??“again why would you come down here to play if you were not a pretty good team. Loser Lebanon again!

Siegel vs. Marshall County---MC is better than they were last year but NOT good enough to beat Siegel. Loser MC!

Ezell-Harding vs. Columbia??”could be a good game the crystal ball is not as clear as it should be but I see the Mighty Lions on the winning side! Loser Ezell Harding!

Forrest vs. Friendship Christian??”I hope this game is able to be played and the rain as stayed away. These two teams will see each other again in the Boro! But this time the private school will be the winners and the Loser is Forrest in a very good game!

Brentwood vs. Knoxville Central??”Brentwood does not have the pitching this year as they had last year! Knoxville Central also isn??™t as good as they have been in the past but today the Loser will be Brentwood!

Even though Ooltewah lost today are you just not sure what they have to not post on them at all. But as usual they have a great team and no coaching. They probably will not make it ot of the region.

Didn't Forrest beat Friendship with basically the same team at State? While I don't think Friendship is down as much as some people think, I don't see them winning this game.

Forrest did put FCS out of the STATE last year, but East Robertson put Forrest in the losers bracket, FCS has never lost to ER, These two teams have meet 6 times since 2002 and both have lost 3 times each. FCS beat Cornesrville tonight and Forrest lost 5 to 1 to Cornersville, Where has Cornsville been? they are a great team they will go a long way this year.

Watch some good ball this weekend at the Brentwood Classic. Was getting very exciting at the end before the rain out. With some very good teams left in to play. Even though the rain put a damper on things the ground crews tried hard to keep it going as long as the could. And as always the folks were very nice.