Marion County VS. Sequatchie

mchs51

oh i see well who would not want to play for a baseball program like Marion County's.......and all the moutain kids live in marion co......just at a higher elevation...tell em alum4oh i see well who would not want to play for a baseball program like Marion County's.......and all the moutain kids live in marion co......just at a higher elevation...tell em alum4

Well... Old Pirate says the day has past....... my friend....that jasper will be getting the transfers. Better start breeding in house. The jasper folks better get ready to witness days like SP. Few wins and looking forward to another sport, but football want look much better for jasper. OP says it's just better if the jasper folks simply take the rose colored glasses off and face reaaalty. Sorry, It's going to get ugly in the next few years. OP would bet, coach Ladd is sorry for his assistance in the Grundy boys leaving the mtn? Wow..........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Old Pirate hit it right on the head. As far as me not knowing what's

going on? All I can say is, I've watched this group of high school players

from all the schools in the valley grow up playing. I know where they

started at. Some have moved, some haven't. Some live on the mountain,

some don't. The point is, if they had stayed where they started Jasper

wouldn't be where they are now for sure.

I won't name kids names on here, but crap everyone knows there are 5 or more players who should be in SouthPitt or Grundy. I know a couple of the parents in Grundy and they did not want to get in that political mess thats in the sports program out there in Gundy. Let me tell you Marion, If you don't start recruiting your pipeline is very low in every sport. Look at your Middle School programs OUCH!!!! The game Seq. was leading Marion shouldn't have been called. A little work to the field and it could have went on. I looked in the paper the next day and at least 12 or so games finished.

Old Pirate wishes the jasper kids the best. It's just a simple realization jasper does have a great facility but that won't mean success.

OP would guess 4-5 of jasper's top pitchers came from SP. OP has not seen them play much, but would say 6-7 starters came from outside. They do have the dominate team right now, but it's something of a select team. Never the less OP wishes them luck, as well as all the valley teams.

oh i see well who would not want to play for a baseball program like Marion County's.......and all the moutain kids live in marion co......just at a higher elevation...tell em alum4oh i see well who would not want to play for a baseball program like Marion County's.......and all the moutain kids live in marion co......just at a higher elevation...tell em alum4

Gargantuan is right. All of the mountain boys are from Marion County except for the Guyears whose cousin is the baseball coach and once was the basketball coach. So, along with getting away from the politics in Grundy, why would they not go to Marion? Ladd and Kopek went because Ladd's dad was once the coach. However, I can't speak on behalf of the boys at Marion who came from So. Pitt. I'm sure they have similar reasons. Is that good enough for ya Mr. Gargantuan Blast From The Past?

all i know is oldpirate is a douche.....he's sittin here gripin bout baseball when he knows good and well he is a football school....he cant stand to see MC have success in anything so he has to point out all this nonsense that he is speaking of.......why would anyone want to go to SP High School..i understand completely why parents would send there kids to to MC over SP after middle school...its common sense....and as far as i know MC has had only one kid transfer from GC to MC in the past 5 years....and the past kids from a higher elevation all played little league baseball in the little league program of Jasper's......so oldpirate go talk s*1& on the football board and quit tryin to take away from MC's baseball team's success!! ya feel me

I won't name kids names on here, but crap everyone knows there are 5 or more players who should be in SouthPitt or Grundy. I know a couple of the parents in Grundy and they did not want to get in that political mess thats in the sports program out there in Gundy. Let me tell you Marion, If you don't start recruiting your pipeline is very low in every sport. Look at your Middle School programs OUCH!!!! The game Seq. was leading Marion shouldn't have been called. A little work to the field and it could have went on. I looked in the paper the next day and at least 12 or so games finished.

BOO HOO you lost.....go get cha self a bottle

once again boo hoo your next in line for daddy to give a bottle too...what if the British woulda won the Rev. War, what if Al Gore would had been president...The fact of the matter is Marion is Superior to all Valley teams presently....so dont get on here with your predictions about the future...are you a fortune teller?....so you take them predictions and put em where they belong..(you might have too turn them sideways)

and im not a student im not a player on the team.....just putting that out there because i dont want to take away from the the class of the MC baseball team or students......im simply an unclassless has been...who's tired of listening to the moaning and groaning of other schools that results in nothing but a big ole, money bag, grade A bucket of Canadian Moose Pea!!!!