CCS vs CSAS tomorrow night

CCSMAN

I would expect this to be a close game but will go with CCS....2-1. I think the difference with be the experienced CCS defense and keeper. I think CSAS lost their keeper and defense last year? If I was't going to the Baylor - Riverdale game....this would be a good game to see. Good luck to both.

Chattasoccer I'm like you I thought about going to this game since I'm in town this week. I know quite a few boys on both sides from club.......Should be a really good game on the pitch.

Chattasoccer I'm like you I thought about going to this game since I'm in town this week. I know quite a few boys on both sides from club.......Should be a really good game on the pitch.

CCS wins 5 to 1 and it wasn't that close. They scored the first goal and CCS scored the next five. It was 2 to 1 CCS at halftime.

You've got the wrong person.....that was me. After a long ride to Murfreesboro....in very nice weather.....it all changed. The skies opened up and they cancelled due to heavy rain and field conditions. Will be rescheduled.

Thought you went to the Baylor rainout? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />