District 8-AAA Makeup Games

mikemcgee

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These comments make me feel much better. My health my not be great but with God, my family and the wonderful people of Coffee Co. we'll overcome. My God Bless all of you.

If you ever need a color person maybe I could help you sometime! If it has anything to do with a ball MrNoitAll knows it !!! But then maybe with all of my friends in CC they may not want you to let me help you! But it would be fun, years ago I worked for a radio station in Mid-Tenn. better not tell you because someone may remember and that would take off the mask! Hope you are doing better this is all in fun! If everyone was always doing the right and proper things everything would be boring and I hate boring things! That is why I love picking the losers! And boy do we have a bunch this year in softball! To bad everyone can not be as good as those Wildcats! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you ever need a color person maybe I could help you sometime! If it has anything to do with a ball MrNoitAll knows it !!! But then maybe with all of my friends in CC they may not want you to let me help you! But it would be fun, years ago I worked for a radio station in Mid-Tenn. better not tell you because someone may remember and that would take off the mask! Hope you are doing better this is all in fun! If everyone was always doing the right and proper things everything would be boring and I hate boring things! That is why I love picking the losers! And boy do we have a bunch this year in softball! To bad everyone can not be as good as those Wildcats! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This would be a game to remember. I'm sure Coach Floyd would roll out the Red Raider carpet for you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know who you are MrNoitAll... but for now I will keep your secret... but you are slipping you better watch it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks for asking. WMSR Manchester 1320AM, 107.9FM, 105.1FM and thunder1320.com. Listen and tell me what you think.

I think that we should start a thread called "WMSR thunder 1320" where everybody goes on there and posts about all the make up games from this week! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think that we should start a thread called "WMSR thunder 1320" where everybody goes on there and posts about all the make up games from this week! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol. that would be great! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />