Brandon Tarr

BigG

I say welcome back, be thankful and go on with it. Besides, CAK got EXTREMELY lucky beating Catholic 2 years ago in the Championship game......I don't think that will happen again!!!

Hah ha....there's a poke at CAK (Sorry Big G)! I think this is Catholic's year.

Pseudophobia

P.S. Hey Big G.......why in the heck is the CAK vs Catholic game AND the Bearden vs Farragut game on the same day AGAIN???????? Aren't you 4 coaches smart enough to figure this thing out??? I want to see both games!!! Figure it out man!! Please!!

Come on now, Psuedo... didn't you see the magic posts we had installed before the game? The ones that allowed the ball to hit one, go BEHIND our keeper, hit the other, and then go out for a GOAL kick!!! I'll be the first one to admit, there were a few VERY fortunate occurances during that match! (Plus, it was DEATHLY hot!)

And about the Farragut game, we scheduled them at 6:00 and 8:00 so people could see them both. We were going to play them at the same local, but decided against it for logistic reasons.

(actually, the real reason was just to get under your skin, psuedo!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Brandon. I was very disappointed originally when I heard he was not going to be playing. Not because I wanted so desperately for my alma mater to win another title but because I knew that one day he would have regretted not playing his senior year with the guys he has grown up. I think this is excellent for all involved. High school sports is about having fun, not being as cutthroat as you possibly can to a bunch of 14-18 year olds, whether you believe they are boys or young men.