Riverdale vs. Siegel 3/4/08

RaiderOne

Loser today is softball! Weather wins, again!

Could have a BASS tournament tonight on the field with deeper water in the dugouts! Any takers, could give the Worth Trophies away for prizes since weather won there also.

Everyone hope for sunshine in the near future!

Jeff Breeden

Loser today is softball! Weather wins, again!

Could have a BASS tournament tonight on the field with deeper water in the dugouts! Any takers, could give the Worth Trophies away for prizes since weather won there also.

Everyone hope for sunshine in the near future!

Jeff Breeden

Yep you will need to get some pumps to get that water out of those dugouts......when it does not rain these types of dugouts are great ......................but when the rains comes you have problems. But having one of the top fields in the Mid State I am sure you all will take care of this little problem. But I have heard it is only suppose to rain about another 3-4 inches for Friday!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Oops Mr. Noitall............looks like your batting average is gonna fall........We DO have sump pumps in each dugout. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> In fact, the dugouts were built with sump pumps. If you have visited us, we have hidden the sump pump in the visitors dugout in the equipment room.

Sorry, but I had to correct you.....

Dennis Weaver

Riverdale softball

Oops Mr. Noitall............looks like your batting average is gonna fall........We DO have sump pumps in each dugout. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> In fact, the dugouts were built with sump pumps. If you have visited us, we have hidden the sump pump in the visitors dugout in the equipment room.

Sorry, but I had to correct you.....

Dennis Weaver

Riverdale softball

Thanks "Weave" because I know with all of this rain that we have had in may have been days before you all could have gotten all of the water out. BUT you do have one of the best fields in the Mid-State and I really like your hitting area! You all have done a great job on your field! Parking isnt great but everything else is first class! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I thank you for the compliment, but I agree with your selections(of course the order is subjective). LC/CC/WC/Cookeville are really nice and I have been fortunate to play on them several times. I like our place and we have improved in the last 3 years. I am guessing that you have not been here since our "hitting area" became an indoor hitting facility AND we added a roadway to the building to open up some parking. But......unless I miss my guess, I am thinking that you are on our schedule this year and should pay us a visit soon......... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Comment?

I thank you for the compliment, but I agree with your selections(of course the order is subjective). LC/CC/WC/Cookeville are really nice and I have been fortunate to play on them several times. I like our place and we have improved in the last 3 years. I am guessing that you have not been here since our "hitting area" became an indoor hitting facility AND we added a roadway to the building to open up some parking. But......unless I miss my guess, I am thinking that you are on our schedule this year and should pay us a visit soon......... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Comment?

Yes I have seen the hitting area, and the road is ok, but it is not paved and the parking is still something I am sure you all will fix. About playing................hmmm being a MS coach I dont think you all are on our schedule? Or that is what one of the many people have guessed! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />