Friday's Losers by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks they can get their field ready to play today! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ha! Amen I second that. MrNoitAll has no life. I mean a grown man who sits on the computer and writes posts all day long..... thats just weird, and hes a teacher at that. I guess those students arent learning anything!

Ha! Amen I second that. MrNoitAll has no life. I mean a grown man who sits on the computer and writes posts all day long..... thats just weird, and hes a teacher at that. I guess those students arent learning anything!

Be nice!! I think it's fun just to see what he comes up with next, plus we're on here writing about him which just feeds his fire. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Be nice!! I think it's fun just to see what he comes up with next, plus we're on here writing about him which just feeds his fire. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Why do you guys dislike this guy so much? Most the time he's right. I used to be skeptical about this guy but he's right most of the time. He doesn't need to brag about his picks though. I enjoy reading about what he has to say.

Why do you guys dislike this guy so much? Most the time he's right. I used to be skeptical about this guy but he's right most of the time. He doesn't need to brag about his picks though. I enjoy reading about what he has to say.

Oh he does brag!!!! but he is fun!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The negativism (sp) of picking the loser is probably what is costing MrNO some of his popularity. I hate the politically correct movement as much as anyone but when you say Team X is going to win not as many folks get mad. If you say Team Y is going to LOSE.....grand ma is going to come after you with a skillet....

I wouldn't do it that way....but a lot of people like to read it.

Sometimes controversy sells tickets. What is the old story about the first lawyer in a town almost went broke...until another lawyer came to town and opened up shop....?

I would like to thank the ones who like reading what MrNoitAll has to say and to the others I am sure that Coacht likes the hits on the site! Yes I have a job I am a teacher who draws a check......I teach MS Home Ed....or well that is what one of the fans on here said anyway. I am from Manchester.....or I could be from Tullahoma.......or I may be some sicko in the mental hospital making a lot of people happy and mad! I am here in front of the puter because I can not be at the park....well I guess I could be there playing with my rubber duckie but that would not be any fun because I do that in the tub! But whoever I am there is one thing for sure and that is MrNoitAll knows softball! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would like to thank the ones who like reading what MrNoitAll has to say and to the others I am sure that Coacht likes the hits on the site! Yes I have a job I am a teacher who draws a check......I teach MS Home Ed....or well that is what one of the fans on here said anyway. I am from Manchester.....or I could be from Tullahoma.......or I may be some sicko in the mental hospital making a lot of people happy and mad! I am here in front of the puter because I can not be at the park....well I guess I could be there playing with my rubber duckie but that would not be any fun because I do that in the tub! But whoever I am there is one thing for sure and that is MrNoitAll knows softball! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You sure do ....... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The "losers" thing is based on the old Leonard's Losers football betting newsletter that picked pro and college games. It would go something like "The rowdy riflemen from Knoxville will do their best against those crafy canines from Athens, but will end up not being able to find the dog bone. Leonard's Loser, Tennessee by 7."

He could be a little more tactful but it's a lot better than some posts calling out specific players and coaches.