Farragut better watch out?

panther93

where did i say that I hope Powell would get embarrassed? Where? Post it please and I will believe you. I said they aren't good, but I didn't say they would get embarrassed. So find proof before you start claiming I "hoped" something. thanks.

The point is you were complaining that you didn't have a "hit". when in the end it wouldn't have mattered because he didn't score or anything. I guess I am just not used to cheering for teams that struggle to win games and have to resort to complaining about whether we had 1 or 2 hits in the game when we are losing 6-0. WE SHOULD HAVE 2 HITS INSTEAD OF 1! This is an outrage! We are currently getting dominated and you are only going to give us 1 hit instead of 2! AHHHH! I mean come on. really... man. I hope I never end up that way.

I was at the game and didnt care who won or lost. But they actually had two hits taken away from them. The shortstop for farragut fielded a ball and rushed a threw the ball over the first basemans head after the runner was well across first base. I actually heard the conversation of the dispute with the score keeper and he was the one with the attitude. I would probally guess it is the Ihavenofriendzz. I think it makes farragut look bad. Are the stats for farraguts pictchers really all that good? 1 hit instead of 3 sounds better in the paper.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the reason no one likes powell. most of them can never say hey we lost, we had a good season, owell. but instead they are always making excuses and finding something to complain about "awww bo oh, we didnt win, i know why we didnt win, the scorekeeper didnt give us enough hits, whahhhhhhhhhhhh ;("

this is the reason no one likes powell. most of them can never say hey we lost, we had a good season, owell. but instead they are always making excuses and finding something to complain about "awww bo oh, we didnt win, i know why we didnt win, the scorekeeper didnt give us enough hits, whahhhhhhhhhhhh ;("

4merhallsplayer and ihavenofriendzz are imature classless representitives of there school. Luckily I know people from both sides that have class. Grow up. Ihavenofriends is the one who statrted this baby stuff today. Get over it !