Mckenzie Rebel Baseball

pinchhitter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed? Well I Guess We All Have To Face That Someday. Probably Gonna Get One Over Arkansas This Summer. He's Too Good Looking Not To Have Some Lil Ones. Everybody In My Family Wants Thier Own. I'm Not Starting A Kennel Or Anything Of That Nature. Nice Chatting With Ya. See Ya When I See Ya.

Good to see McKenzie coming around. Should have a 20 win season. But you don't have to talk up you own son like Bugs was. I talked with the Bethel coach. Hitting 85 is one thing but working 85 is another.

All i gotta say is immaturity........its comments like this from ignorant people that start things they can't stop

ask your daddy how gibson county liked facing kee.........not just about speed for a pitcher, what good is it to throw 90 if you can't throw it for a strike consistantly, clint has amazing control , his velocity will come around with the help of a college program

show a little respect

All i gotta say is immaturity........its comments like this from ignorant people that start things they can't stop

ask your daddy how gibson county liked facing kee.........not just about speed for a pitcher, what good is it to throw 90 if you can't throw it for a strike consistantly, clint has amazing control , his velocity will come around with the help of a college program

show a little respect

And you fit that ignorant category. I can assure you that Blake nor I had anything to do with those comments. Blake and I both think Clint is a very good pitcher. I tried to get him on my summer team. Know who and what you are talking about before you get on here and run your mouth. Why bring Gibson County in to it? Have read were all the GC folks have been bashing McKenzie? You are a fine one to be talking about respect.

show a little respect

hahaha..what a class act..nobody is bashing Kee at all..he is a solid pitcher an is having a great year this..all that is being said is that hitting 85 in a game is not that big of a deal....

hahaha..what a class act..nobody is bashing Kee at all..he is a solid pitcher an is having a great year this..all that is being said is that hitting 85 in a game is not that big of a deal....

Ya'll need to quit. Sorry I said anything about him. I said I wasn't going to even get on here this year because 90% of it is about people who know nothing about what they are talking about and just looking to run someone down. Blue & Gold..how about you stay over on the Huntingdon pages and we will stay on the Mckenzie pages. I personally, probably won't be back on here. Ya'll can all have at it. Good Luck to all the teams in our district.

See Ya

And you fit that ignorant category. I can assure you that Blake nor I had anything to do with those comments. Blake and I both think Clint is a very good pitcher. I tried to get him on my summer team. Know who and what you are talking about before you get on here and run your mouth. Why bring Gibson County in to it? Have read were all the GC folks have been bashing McKenzie? You are a fine one to be talking about respect.

sir by no means was bashing nor saying that gibson county was a bad team, i have respect for you as a coach and wish you the best of luck with your team

i was defending an innocent player talked about on this post by a person who has the habit of making downgrading comments toward mckenzie players

sir by no means was bashing nor saying that gibson county was a bad team, i have respect for you as a coach and wish you the best of luck with your team

i was defending an innocent player talked about on this post by a person who has the habit of making downgrading comments toward mckenzie players

I just wanted to make sure you and the rest of McKenzie know that Blake is not Blue and Gold. I may question actions on this board every once in a while but neither I or he get on here and bash somebody's kid. Especially one that I would like to play for me. I appreciate the best of luck comment for my team.

I just wanted to make sure you and the rest of McKenzie know that Blake is not Blue and Gold. I may question actions on this board every once in a while but neither I or he get on here and bash somebody's kid. Especially one that I would like to play for me. I appreciate the best of luck comment for my team.

Just Curious NEWSTANG? Did You Apply For The Mckenzie Job? Or Was It Not To Your Liking? And Good Luck In Gibson County. They Need A Coach Of Your Caliber. As Does Mckenzie. Hopefully This Coach We Have Now Hasn't Unpacked.

Just Curious NEWSTANG? Did You Apply For The Mckenzie Job? Or Was It Not To Your Liking? And Good Luck In Gibson County. They Need A Coach Of Your Caliber. As Does Mckenzie. Hopefully This Coach We Have Now Hasn't Unpacked.

I did send an application to the principal and was told the position had been filled. Maybe I shouldn't have said I was from Huntingdon (lol). About a month later I heard that they had hired your present coach. Don't know your current situation but I know it is very tough for me coming to this new program being the 5th coach in 4 years for my lone senior.