BEST IN EAST TENN

justafan01

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC#1Fan, If you know who she is and have seen her play then you wouldn't need to make the comments you have made. As for being "kin" I stated earlier that Kim and my daughter have taken lessons together for the last five years. So the relationship part of you comment must be one of those accusations you have been talking about.

If you think that I am part of Joe Caldwell's RED HOTZ gang, think again. We have nothing to do with any of his teams, But you know how those accusations are.

As for the scores, I wish the coach at OS would post some them also but it doesn't look like we are going to get any so you are going to have to go watch if you want to know.

Yes, this site is intened for good humor and lets keep it about the ladies that give us something to talk about.

Agreed. I have to let you off the hook because you have denounced Joe Caldwell. Coaches aren't the only ones that can post scores, if you know the missing scores could you post them. Click on the add score? link beside each game and you should be able to edit the scores.

As for other competition, the GOLD ball she plays in the summer is where Kim really shines.

Im not taking anything away from Kim she is a good pitcher but she has never ever played GOLD ball. I seen her pitch outside Nashville in a fall showcase and she got hit hard and often. (dont know who she played for)

Im not taking anything away from Kim she is a good pitcher but she has never ever played GOLD ball. I seen her pitch outside Nashville in a fall showcase and she got hit hard and often. (dont know who she played for)

Played for Knoxville Lady Eagles at M-boro in fall show case.

Some people use term "GOLD" loosely,without ever have seen or played.

Well, there is 6 more players on the field that are just as good or they wouldn't be out there... This is a good team just dont see how you could just pick 3 players....

ALL I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I HEARD THAT THESE GIRLS WERE GOOD BALL PLAYERS WHO ARE THE OTHER GIRLS I AM NOT TAKEING ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE OTHER GRILS JUST DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE .

Freshman Pitcher from Unicoi Co. Kara Woods- Most have not seen her pitch, you will hear alot about her in the next four years.

Saw my first softball game of the year last week Unicoi 1 Elizabethton 0 in ten innings. It was one of the best pitching duels I've seen in a long time. Kara a freshman pitched for Unicoi and Katie Robinson a Sophomore pitched for Elizabethton. Best $4.00 I've spent in a long time.

Must agree that we will be hearing a lot about Kara the next four year!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Saw my first softball game of the year last week Unicoi 1 Elizabethton 0 in ten innings. It was one of the best pitching duels I've seen in a long time. Kara a freshman pitched for Unicoi and Katie Robinson a Sophomore pitched for Elizabethton. Best $4.00 I've spent in a long time.

Must agree that we will be hearing a lot about Kara the next four year!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kara is an outstanding pitcher and I would love to know how many strike-outs she has.

Played for Knoxville Lady Eagles at M-boro in fall show case.

Some people use term "GOLD" loosely,without ever have seen or played.

There are no "gold teams" in Knoxville or the surrounding area....and only a couple of real "gold" teams in the entire state. There was only one TN team in the field of 64 last year and the pitcher for that team went to Southern Illinois. She was one of the best to come out of TN. Kim is good...so is the Monday kid from Maryville....Thomas from Gibbs....Woods from Unicoi....but none are ready for real Gold ball.....this is not a slam....just a fact. True gold pitchers.....how about Holly Thomas from Ooltewah, Hosfield from Riverdale (injured though), or Renfro out west....maybe a few more. There were a couple of Gold level pitchers out of knoxville the past couple of years....one is playing at UTC right now. Please, don't reply and get ugly....there is a difference between good (even great) and the elite.....Knoxville has some good...even great pitching...but give the elite girls thier due!