Scores and Details

dins8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were just shots attempted, and wHampton clarified that a few posts above.

And i'm sorry to anyone if i came off as arrogant, like wHampton also said, that was not my intention at all, i was just trying to give details about the game. So i apologize if i offended anyone or made them mad.

OK, your apoplogy is accepted but if you weren't being arrogant you sure were cocky. Your Brag got ahead of your feet. Unless the other team laid down which I doubt... There is NO WAY you got off 56 shots unless you kicked it over the end line everytime you touched the ball without any passes. Think about it you are saying every 1 minute and 25 seconds of the game you shot towards the end line, be real NO ONE EVER does that! When you are involved in the action The fish sounds bigger everytime you tell the story. If ya'll are as good as you say we will see when you play upper bracket teams.....until then let your feet talk NOT your mouth and you never have to apologize. These are wise words from an older player who has been where you are now......your time will come and your games will tell the story........

OK, your apoplogy is accepted but if you weren't being arrogant you sure were cocky. Your Brag got ahead of your feet. Unless the other team laid down which I doubt... There is NO WAY you got off 56 shots unless you kicked it over the end line everytime you touched the ball without any passes. Think about it you are saying every 1 minute and 25 seconds of the game you shot towards the end line, be real NO ONE EVER does that! When you are involved in the action The fish sounds bigger everytime you tell the story. If ya'll are as good as you say we will see when you play upper bracket teams.....until then let your feet talk NOT your mouth and you never have to apologize. These are wise words from an older player who has been where you are now......your time will come and your games will tell the story........

I'm sure he'll be a lot more humble after tonight's results..... definitely not 56 shots in that game.

Scores:

CCS 2-0 Harpeth

CPA 4-0 Sweetwater

Ooltewah 1-1 Notre Dame (Ooltewah advanced on the MLS shoot-out by 1 conversion; 3-2 perhaps?)

Catholic 3-1 Cleveland

Tomorrow's games:

Game E: CCS vs. CPA (11 AM, upper field)

Game F: Knoxville Catholic vs. Ooltewah (11 AM, lower field)

Game G: Harpeth vs. Sweetwater (9 AM, upper field)

Game H: Cleveland vs. Notre Dame (9 AM, lower field)

Game I: Game E winner vs. Game F winner (4:30, upper field; Championship)

Game J: Game E loser vs. Game F loser (4:00, lower field)

Game K: Game G winner vs. Game H winner (2:30, upper field)

Game L: Game G loser vs. Game H loser (2:00, lower field)

I'm sure he'll be a lot more humble after tonight's results..... definitely not 56 shots in that game.

I give credit to Knox Catholic, they played great and they are a great team. We havent played any other A/AA teams this year so I dont know how they sttack up against them, but Knox Catholic is for real and thats what we were expecting with them being #1 in state. I was impressed with them.